Looking for Simmons SDS EPB digital/sampler

kevinchecket

I'm looking for a Simmons SDS EPB sampler. These were manufactured around '83. I have a Simmons SDS1 to playback recorded samples on the EPB.:cool (e prom blower) Anyone out there?

simmons sds epb

I'm looking for a Simmons SDS EPB sampler. These were manufactured around '83. I have a Simmons SDS1 to playback recorded samples on the EPB.:cool (e prom blower) Anyone out there?

yes.......i have one in excellent condition.....i was crazy and still crazy about simmons elec drums......still have all my pads, sds8,and sds200 that is in excellent condition as well
my name is Roland and i can be reach at 210-781-2994 you can call at anytime.....thanks.

Hey Roland, ...sorry for not getting back with you sooner. I did find an EPB in good condition a few weeks ago, but thanks for the offer. My next logical choice is a SDS-7. I found one pretty banged-up and inoperable, but I may hold off on this one... if you have or know someone wanting to unload a SDS-7, please let me know. ..sorry again for the delay, take care and thanks, Kevin

Back