Looking for a dead ADAT

oldsndman

The input/output board on my Alesis XT20 has a blown resistor (and probably, a damaged transistor). Does anyone have such a unit where the transport or power supply is dead and they want to get rid of the unit? All I really need is the input/output board but I would buy the unit if I have to.

Ill check and see. Somewhere i think i have one with a broken power supply that i would be fine with getting rid of. The only problem is there is a adat tape i would love to get out of there as well.

Great!

Great! Let me know as soon as you can.

Ill check and see. Somewhere i think i have one with a broken power supply that i would be fine with getting rid of. The only problem is there is a adat tape i would love to get out of there as well.

The input/output board on my Alesis XT20 has a blown resistor (and probably, a damaged transistor). Does anyone have such a unit where the transport or power supply is dead and they want to get rid of the unit? All I really need is the input/output board but I would buy the unit if I have to.

If the deal falls thru with darnold and you can use an Adat XT ( 16 bit) board, I have one you can buy..It just shows Error #7 but PSU,etc. works fine..

Sorry for the delay. The unit i have had a bad powersupply so i gave it to a buddy for repair. While fixing it he also discovered the reason why they blow out so easy, i guess there is like a mismatched resister or something that is just slightly off. Anyway he replaced both and got it up and running but the adat itself is still giving a start up error. I never got it back from him.

So now im just waiting to hear back from him and hope he still has it since this was probably 5 years ago or so.

Otherwise i might actually have a fully working one i might be willing to sell as well.

Back