Kiss

CoolCat

I have two boxes of KISS cards and was wondering if anyone on the forum is a KISS fan/collector.

These were picked up in the 70's, at a soda shop going out of business, I forget the exact year.
I bought the two boxes in the store, even though I wasn't the huge KISS fan, it seemed cool and was cheap.

The box sets have all the decks of individual cards, and wrapper for each. I did remove the bubble gum those early years ago. There are two sets and I'll sell the box's individually.

I'd be interested in trades too for recording gear. Microphones, maybe a preamp, or whatever...
Searching around it seems this is the ball park for them. Any questions PM or POST.
We can work the shipping details out, but these should be an easy ship.

Attachments

• KISS.jpg
    KISS.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 46
So I see that merchandising made them more than anything else.

Your collection is opened though right?

1978 gum would still be good!

I dont know if it would be good, thats like sound, a subjective opinion.
I tossed the gum into the garbage, but a person could probably go buy some new packs and then stick that gum in the wrapper to simulate it, like simulating a tube amp most people cant tell the difference.

Actually its possible had I left the bubble gum in there it would be moldy and offer hallucinogenic experiences while looking at the KISS cards or building the puzzle made from the back side of the multitude of cards. But someone could probably get the same effect of just dropping some acid, versus chewing moldy 1978 bubble gum. Again, I dont know, I never ran a side by side test of this.

Yes, the box was opened, each pack had the gum removed then the set of cards were inserted back in the individaul wrapper.

yes definitely a puzzle on the backs, but I cant remember of what, or if there's more than one poster/puzzle.
to be honest I didnt really mess with these, its odd I still have them. I guess they didnt take up much space so they survived all these years? wierd.

how much would it have been worth with the gum?

maybe I dont even want to know what I threw away...arrrg...
i'm not a collector, so I didnt know the 1978 gum would be worth so much and so important. crap.

In there proof unopened condition they would be worth more than the condition they are in now to a collector. But still can rally some good coin though.

Back