Items for sale ... make offer

Hard2Hear

DOD Acoustec-
Acoustic Guitar pre-amp and fx processor. Has gate, mod, delay, reverb, compressor, contour, and EQ. 4 button floor box, all user programmable with 30 presets. Input gain knob and notch knob. Built in tuner. Great for live use on acoustics. build date on back, Feb98. MAKE OFFER.

Audio Technica Brand X Wireless guitar unit-
Model ATW-R03 169.505MHZ. Transmitter, receiver, cable, power cable, padded hard plastic case for all. Used only a few times by me, still almost like new. MAKE OFFER.

Apex 430-
Large Diaphragm condensor mic. Includes mic, foam windscreen, and carrying bag.
info here MAKE OFFER

Email me with any questions you may have. Ask around here, I am around all the time and have dealt with lots of other members here.

Thanks,
H2H

DOD Acoustec paid $169
256.jpg

AT Brand X Wireless paid $120

Apex 430 paid $60 (In Art hotpack)

I'd like to get $100 for all of it. Or I'm up for trades of all kinds!

Don't let this stuff clog up my closet space any more, put it to use!

H2H

I still have all this, just in case maybe people didn't understand how low I am willing to go.

Acoustec- I'll sell for $30
Wireless- I'll sell for $25
Apex 430- I'll sell for $25

I have a Fender 4x12 cabinet I bought years ago that I need to get rid of too. The model is a GE412, but it looks different than the others I have seen. Mine is black tolex with the vintage silver mesh grill and the vintage logo...with Fender unmarked speakers inside, not the celestion ones the new ones have. I have no idea how old it is. It has some scuffs, but works great. I'll let it go for $200 which is really a steal too. I ran it with a Twin and it was just huge.

help me

H2H

The wireless system is about 3 years old, maybe a little less. I bought it at Mars in Cincinnati, may they rest in peace, and to my memory, used it about 5 times ever.

It'a a budget, vhf system. I won't lie to you, I never liked it a whole lot myself...but it works well, especially considering the price ;).

I will try to find info somewhere for you.

H2H

I scanned it on my scanner, dont have a camera...maybe that will help.

Attachments

• at wireless scan.jpg
    at wireless scan.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 155
Back