Hofner Beatle Bass

trebles

Hi everyone due to my glut of guitars i must sell off two of them and may consider another two if these two sell

Ok heres whats for sale 1 x 1960,S Original HOFNER BEATLE BASS with rare double skunk stripe down the rear of the neck guitar also has a case will supply brand new levvy beatle bass strap with guitar as well un used Brand new in box

1 X Fernandes 58 stratocaster copy Dakota Red fully cloth wired
gotoh steel floating vintage trem not the cheap cast ones installed plus crl 5 way switch
guitar has slight birdseye maple neck and original parts taken off are still with the guitar i dont believe in ditching nothing guitar has its factory hard case this model is the early fernandes models that had the Fender headstocks not those later silly shaved versions they have now this guitar smokes big time.

both these guitars are beautifull instruments and anyone buying them will not be dissapointed i sell only guitars id own myself these two are out of my own collection i can supply photos to serious buyers only but cannot supply photos for the bass untill the end of september as the bass is in another state its living with my guitar tech who currently takes care of it for me both guitars will be supplied set up and with new strings in guage of your choice cost will be $1,700.00.usd for the pair will seperate let me know which one you want freight and insurance will be aranged by yourself I can be contacted via email hq72@hotmail.com i live in Australia in the state of victoria city of Melbourne.

Kind regards Wayne :)

I Forgot to add will consider motu 1224 core system plus cash adjustment as trade or outright trade for a 1296 motu core system let me know if anyones intrested the post is above

regards wayne forgot to add the fernandes comes with its original pickups plus a set of Fender 54 customshop pickups

Back