Guitar instruction DVDs (12) - crazy low price

vicenzajay

Basically I wound up with two sets of the "big" package from Claude Johnson's so called "Killer Guitar Control" series. While there are no "secrets" other than hard work and practice, the DVDs are actually quite extensive and thorough and are especially useful for advanced beginners and mid-level players for both exercises, technique and practice regimens.

This set (pictured below) contains 12 DVD's and covers beginner guitar (3 DVDs), Lead Guitar (entry level), Blues guitar (3 DVDs), Acoustic Guitar (2 DVDs) and "Killer" Guitar control secrets (really, an approach to pushing your guitar practice and live playing) - 3 DVDs. I might be off in that DVD count, but that's what I'm remembering as I type this.

I'm keeping one set for myself as I find them very useful as "pull out and practice along" guides as a once a week or so addition to a normal rehearsal regimen.

The set retails for over $100 - actually I believe it's something like $150, but I would have to pull out the credit card regimen from a while ago and look (and I'm too lazy). I simply don't need two sets, so these are on the block for $37 shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48 - less than a single paid guitar lesson most places.

Here's Claude's website with some testimonials for the series:

http://www.guitarcontrol.com/testimonials.php

And here's a picture of the DVDs for sale (they're in mint shape):

Guitarcourseforsale.jpg

Back