Good Guys List

Andybot said:
Hi, Just an update.
Got an email saying he tried to send but they told him that they could not send to po box in canada so I called USPS who actually have no problem sending parcels to po boxs in Canada.

Gave him an alternate address and no answer since although hes been on this forum.

Im wondering why no one has said anything, good or bad , on this thread. I see other threads about things like this with lots of feedback.
Whats with that?

Id really like to get this sorted but im not exactly being overwhelmed with support or ideas or feedback on this one.

Thx
I think this is a prime example of someone being overly suspicious.

First off - he's right - MANY couriers will not Express to a PO - especially international.

Second - I have to jump in here and point out that giles117 (Bryan Giles) is one of the good guys. I've had off-forum communication with him, and he's doing business with a colleague of mine...

He's DEFINITELY one of the "good guys"............

Being careful is one thing - being suspicious to the point of paranoia is quite another....... if you're not already eating crow, Andybot, you will be soon enough. :rolleyes:

Maybe Harvey Gerst has been listed earlier and I overlooked it. However, I think I got my MOREME headphones before I opened my wallet. I love dealing with people that are quick AND polite with their communications and transactions.

Harvey got an A+ from me with my transaction.

Good Guys

Yeah, I have to remember that when some fobs me of with half baked lies
that thats a good thing and that its that its only the scammers that tell the truth and send the parcel when they say they would etc etc etc etc

And dont forget to reply as though your some omnipotent being and im merely
a tiny bug in the grand scheme of your things.

I have an idea, instead of just trying to discredit me you should maybe post about your good dealings with giles and shut the fuck up on MY deal with giles.

People can get to know me on there own without GOD hovering about .

Thx for trying though.

This post has only been going on for like ever I can see why you didnt get round to writting up giles yet.

Thx, I for one appreciatte when people have the balls to be honest even though the deal is still going on.

Thx

Andybot said:
Yeah, I have to remember that when some fobs me of with half baked lies
that thats a good thing and that its that its only the scammers that tell the truth and send the parcel when they say they would etc etc etc etc

And dont forget to reply as though your some omnipotent being and im merely
a tiny bug in the grand scheme of your things.

I have an idea, instead of just trying to discredit me you should maybe post about your good dealings with giles and shut the fuck up on MY deal with giles.

People can get to know me on there own without GOD hovering about .

Thx for trying though.

This post has only been going on for like ever I can see why you didnt get round to writting up giles yet.

Thx, I for one appreciatte when people have the balls to be honest even though the deal is still going on.
You're quite the ass, aren't you? :rolleyes:

lunatic said:
Also, Giles, I don't think you have to 'hawk' a Paypal account considering that they notify you via e-mail when you receive funds. At least that's how it has worked for me but that could be in my Paypal settings or something

::shurg::

Peace,
Brad

Hey Luna, that is a very good point. But I guess I failed to mention I have like 6 Email accounts. LOL

Anyway. I admitted I screwed up and this guy still is blasting me. His item shipped last week. I wonder when he gets it and it conforms to the specs I gave will he come back and say He did receive it in good WORKING order, or will he just fade away.

Heck we have all had bad deals at one time or another, but dont kill the guy that made an honest mistake and rectified it. :)

I have had people hem me up for 3 weeks on a shipment, and I got irritated.

If this guy felt I was ripping him off, he could have asked ME for a refund. But in all his Emails that was never mentioned, just this public lambasting.

Oh well. I aint mad, I just wont do international shipping EVER again. But then again.....for the right price. ;)

Lost of Love. I feel it everywhere Specially when I get home off the road and My family embraces me. :) Lots of Love.

Anyw the lates from the USPS tracking service...(Seems like this matter has hijacked this thread.)

Your item is being processed by customs in CANADA. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Here is what happened earlier:

ARRIVED ABROAD, CANADA, October 03, 2004, 5:16 am
INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH, DETROIT AMC, September 30, 2004, 6:56 pm
ARRIVAL AT UNIT, September 30, 2004, 1:48 pm, DETROIT, MI 48242
ENROUTE, September 30, 2004, 1:39 pm, DETROIT, MI 48242
ACCEPTANCE, September 30, 2004, 10:23 am, DETROIT, MI 48233

Hey -

Just wanted to add AlexHerd to the good guys list. Bought a delta 44 from him.

Thanks,

NL5

snake arrival

The snake did finally arrive. I dont, however , reccommend giles117 as a seller due to the fact that

1. the postal service seems to be a mystery to him

2. the snake arrived damaged due to the fact he just put it loose into a prepaid mailer where it could flop around.

3. his email word never pans out.

Thx

Oh the snake was damaged. fancy that you never emailed me to tell me this minor detail.

And My email word never pans out??? Hmmm you got the product. Fancy that.

And why did I have to email 3 times to find out you received the snake, AND why did I have to wait till you posted here to find out the snake was damaged. How HARD would it have been to include in your email that it was damaged.

What a Loser......

Isn't this the "good guys" list? Not the "discuss your problems here" list?

But at least we all know not to deal with either one of you.

OK, here's what we got outta this exchange. Andybot is one of the BAD guys not to delt with.

Yo Giles,

You're right, everyone has their days and no one should be punished for owning up and apologizing. I wasn't trying to bring you down with my comment earlier. I realize it may have come off wrong. From what I can tell you're one of the good ones.

Anyways, Peace!

-Brad

Bought an RNP from Teacher... perfect transaction.

Just wanted to add his name to the "Good Guy" list.

Besides, this thread needed a bump. Since we don't have a feedback system like Ebay, this is probably our best option.

Back