Good Guys List

hey madaudio,
i bought that v67 from him...........sorry.

but i bought it from warrenthompson, and the transaction was excelent. add him to the list

notbradsohner said:
hey madaudio,
i bought that v67 from him...........sorry.

but i bought it from warrenthompson, and the transaction was excelent. add him to the list
Not your fault, notbrad. Glad it worked out for someone! :D

I have sold to Chessrock and Sklathill, both quick, easy transactions and I would not hesitate to do so again. Specia recognition to Richard Monroe, who made a trip to the GC near his home and bought me 2 Oktava's after the subject came up in a thread with another member. If I'm not mistaken, Richie even lost a few cents on the deal. He's one of the good guys for sure.

Edit - I forgot to mention Colorado Jay. Another good buyer.

Last edited:
To Sing My Own Praises...

I haven't purchased anything, but have sold to members of this board. Once a price is agreed upon, I ship the item on the same day that the seller sends a money order. A few times the shipment reached the buyer before the money order got to me!
I may have been more cautious if the items would've been more "high-dollar." But so far, everyone has come through with payment, and I have come through with excellent communication and ship time.
Hope my bubble doesn't get burst.
You guys have been great.

-tkingen

Thanks for the good PR Freshmattyp! I may have lost a few cents on the deal, but it's only fair to admit that I did talk him into buying my album. Hey, it's a job.-Richie

Hey all, I haven't been around in a while, but I've bought from:

Freshmattyp - C1 - mint - quick shipping.

Lunatic - DMP-2, Headphone amp, and Composer, all mint as described. Picked up.

TubeDude - Gig rig. Shipping problem with delay because it was too big for one carrier, but still got it as described.

AnalyticalMan - Alesis DM5/triggers - quick shipping, good packing, good condition, great communication.

I think that's it for here, but I'd buy from any of those guys any time.

anyone have problems with cjwalker2 and shipping?

i asked for it to be here saturday.........still nothing, and there went the UPS man

notbradsohner,

Ask him for the tracking number and track it at ups.com. If UPS is late they will refund your shipping charge.

Terry

Everyone probably already knows that Track Rat is trustworthy, but I just wanted to say that I had a pleasant transaction with him.

Jeremy

Well, after a week of no response to emails, I am pretty much forced to come to the conclusion that Tim Pate, AKA Sonarman, is a scum-sucking scammer who has relieved me of a pair of perfectly good mics for a trashed, tampered with paperweight that once was a B.L.U.E. mic. That's $500 I really couldn't afford to lose. Be so advised.-Richie

notbradsohner said:
anyone have problems with cjwalker2 and shipping?

i asked for it to be here saturday.........still nothing, and there went the UPS man

E-Check didn't clear until Thursday. It's on the way.

HUGE kudos to DDev.

He gave me the kind of deal most people wouldn't give a family member, waited quite patiently (over a week) for my broke ass to come up with the money, included all sorts of extras and additional info, packed it all up in such a manner that I think I can build a roomful of acoustic baffles out of his materials, and somehow got it to me faster than any of the 300+ transactions I've had on Ebay.

If you see DDev selling something, buy whatever it is even if you don't need it...just for the experience of dealing with somebody that cool.

Back