Good Guys List

Strave and Tkingen

Bought a rane MS-1a off Strave and an M-Audio Tampa off Tkingen and both guys were a true pleasure to deal with. Ultra smooth transactions, items shipped immedaitely, and the gear arrived in great shape.

Can't recommend them high enough as good guys to deal with.

cheers,
wade

mrface2112

Thumbs up for mrface2112. I know that typically buyer's aren't included on the Good Guy List, but I don't do paypal or take credit cards so he had to trust me to send a money order. To even the risk I shipped before payment was received. Everything worked out great!

Oh yeah I've never posted here but mrface's payment was a breeze and there were no bumps along the road. Great guy. :D

Same with Daav below, fast payment... easy to work with.

Last edited:
beezoboy

I bought from "beezoboy", transaction went smooth, items were as promised, great packing job.

Would like to add ssscientist to the list - just completed a transaction for an MKS80. Smooth as heck, nice guy., recommended :)

fraserhutch

A big thumbs up for distortedrumble. He sold me an Audiophile 2496 and shipped it super quick. It was well packed and works beautifully!

Upstatesteve / Thatupstateguy

Thatupstateguy (Steve Gibbs) is building tube amps based on some of the older designs and built me one. It arrived packed like ten gross of eggs with nary a crack. When I fired it up, the NOS tubes did some beautiful things. He also included an extra set of tubes that voice the amp for an acoustic guitar. Sewed a leather bag and they live inside the amp. Sweet amp, first rate guy, goes waaaay out of his way to do right, takes justified pride in his work. Definitely a top shelf dude. Buy sight unseen with confidence...

Well i havent been mentioned ... but thats cuz im also new to the forums and i havent sold anything YET! .. but i do have some computer stuff for sale .. i posted a couple days ago .... .and im 100 % legit.. and ive had no replies so i guess no one wants sound card? gfx card? or anything like that ... well there all still up 4 sale just go to the thread computer stuff .... In this section ....

notbradsohner said:
RickW was excelent to deal with. Highly recommended. Fast shipping and a very nice guy all around.
Thanks, Brad! Just so you all know, Brad was very easy to deal with and kept in constant contact...even though he was on vacation! Paid promptly. Straight-up guy!

thajeremy said:
I wanna add Sonixx...even though he didnt ship my compressor...i met him and picked it up...but..im bigger than him and could probably beat him up if he didnt give it to me after i paid him...:)
L O L

thumbs up for tkingen

I'd like to add tkingen (again). Great transaction, shipped insanely fast, and great packing job. The speakers got here in perfect condition, exactly as described. Thanks Terry.

3 thumbs up For Big Kenny

Big Kenny put some Big Monitors in a Big Box and sent it to me. The ups guys tried their best to mangle that box but, the packing was too good for their feable skills. Big Kenny is all good in my book.
Eric

thumbs up for TravisinFlorida

Just got my SM58's from TravisinFlorida . Shipping was as fast as can be!!!! Would transact with him again definitely.

rich

Back