FT/FS: Firepod / Oktava mkl2500 | Wanted: sm7b & SDC pair

Slowjett

Hello,
Gearing up to record an album, I would like to find a good deal or trade my firepod for an sm7b. I also need a pair of SDC's. Looking for a decent deal.

I also have an MKL2500 that I dont use much. Russian Mic w/ Chinese power supply, !!NO hum!!. It sounds good, I just dont use it.

I am also looking for a MIDI interface along the lines of the M-Audio Axiom w/ drum pads.

Let me know,
josh

I'd like to get around 300ish + ship for it. I just discovered one of the FW ports is not working. It still works just fine, you just have to use FW port #2. I may send it back to presonus to get repaired. They are super about that stuff. I sent in a piece of 5 year old equipment and they fixed it for free. Great company. I've upgraded to a firestudio. This unit is MINT (other than the firewire port) with low hours and all the retail packaging.

I'd like to get around 300ish + ship for it. I just discovered one of the FW ports is not working. It still works just fine, you just have to use FW port #2. I may send it back to presonus to get repaired. They are super about that stuff. I sent in a piece of 5 year old equipment and they fixed it for free. Great company. I've upgraded to a firestudio. This unit is MINT (other than the firewire port) with low hours and all the retail packaging.

Sent you a PM.

Back