FS: Yamaha i88x, Demeter HM-1, Beyer M58, Gaines MP-2, Wharfedale Pro S2500

mrbowes

Yamaha i88x - in good working and physical condition. Rock solid with the latest drivers. Comes with power supply.
$300 shipped

Demeter HM-1 stereo mic pre with DIs - in good working and physical condition. Just installed a matched set of NOS GE 12ax7s. Recently inspected and brought up to spec by professional tech (RFI Audio in Charlotte). Sounds great.
$600 shipped

Beyer M58 dynamic mic - very good condition. Comes with clip and pouch.
$90 shipped

Gaines Audio MP-2 stereo mic pre - good working and physical condition. Rack ears are bent a bit but work fine. Heavy unit loaded with Reichenbach transformers
$175 shipped

Wharfedale Pro S2500 - new in box - monster power amp
$300 shipped

Shipping via USPS Priority.

Will ship internationally for additional cost.

Paypal preferred.

Items located in Charlotte, NC

Will post pics later.

i88x sold.

Prices lowered:

Demeter HM-1 stereo mic pre with DIs - in good working and physical condition. Recently installed a matched set of NOS GE 12ax7s. Recently inspected and brought up to spec (hum filter cap in power supply replaced, that is all) by professional tech (RFI Audio in Charlotte). Comes with extra set of tubes that match pretty well.
$475 shipped

$70 shipped

Gaines Audio MP-2 stereo mic pre - good working and physical condition. Rack ears are bent a bit but work fine. Heavy unit loaded with Reichenbach(sp?) transformers. HUGE bang for the buck pre here
$140 shipped

$300 shipped / $275 shipped to east coast (heavy)

Paypal preferred.

i88x sold.

Prices lowered:

Demeter HM-1 stereo mic pre with DIs - in good working and physical condition. Recently installed a matched set of NOS GE 12ax7s. Recently inspected and brought up to spec (hum filter cap in power supply replaced, that is all) by professional tech (RFI Audio in Charlotte). Comes with extra set of tubes that match pretty well.
$475 shipped

$70 shipped

Gaines Audio MP-2 stereo mic pre - good working and physical condition. Rack ears are bent a bit but work fine. Heavy unit loaded with Reichenbach(sp?) transformers. HUGE bang for the buck pre here
$140 shipped

$300 shipped / $275 shipped to east coast (heavy)

Paypal preferred.

Hey mrbowes! How are ya?
Right now I can't remember what I purchased from you last...Rode mic maybe? Or a preamp? Oh yeah it was a MXL V77 it's working out great I upgraded the stock tube with a NOS from proaudiotubes@aol.com and the mic is on a lot of projects now!

Any ways I missed out on your last sale and I think I'll hop on board for this one.

Hopefully you still have the Gaines? for I'm very interested in that unit.

And maybe the Demeter but is this the one with the black buttons or the silver ones? And is the di section on a separate circuit?

To bad that I have so many Omni microphones now or I'd for sure pick up the Beyer - that is a great price!

:cool:

Hey moresound,

Yep, it was the V77- that was/is a great mic.

The Gaines are Demeter are both still available.

The Demeter has the black buttons. I called Demeter and inquired about upgrading from the HM-1 to HXM-1 (current model). They told me bluntly that it not would significantly improve the sound of the device, so I went with their opinion and did not upgrade it. Cool people over there at Demeter.

I'll cut you a deal if you want both - $575 shipped for both mic pres.

Good to hear from you

This is very tempting Josh and I can surely start to feel the love here .....
Make it $550. shipped for both units and we have a deal.

What do you think?
Henry

Hey Josh I've got to go to the studio for a while right now it's 2:15 EST. I should only be 3 or 4 hours.
I'll PM you as well with my cell # so as we can get this transaction started.

Best
Henry

Back