FS: True Systems P-Solo

warble2

Not an expert
Hey all,
I've been investing quite a bit of cash in new gear for gigging, and have decided to let go of some studio gear I have that really isn't getting used.

First piece to go (reluctantly) is a mint condition True Systems P-Solo single channel pre. I purchased this brand new last fall from Sweetwater, and have only used it to just check out "what it's made of". I can tell you this, it's a GREAT sounding, clean pre. Not sterile sounding be any means, and good for both vocals and direct guitar and bass. I just ran a couple tests using it for vocals (CAD M177's and a GT50 mic), and ran a Les Paul direct into it as well as a Fender Precision bass....all with great results.

I'm pretty confident any one who's used budget pre's (DMP3, VTB-1, anything sub $600) would be very happy with the sound of this pre. If you're looking for color, this won't provide. Just musical, clean sound and a definite quality upgrade from any of the typical budget pre's talked about around here.

It's in mint condition and I have the original box, operation manual, warranty card, and power cord. I put small translucent rubber feet on the bottom of the pre (adhered to steel bottom), but if you don't like having them there, they will easily come off (they are self-adhesive type).

OK, now that all that's out of the way...the lowdown:

$430 shipped anywhere in the 48 US states. I'll accept PayPal as payment. I'm on the good guys list (look for warble). If interested, please email me for a quicker response: Shoot me an email

Photos:

psolo_1.jpg

psolo_2.jpg

Last edited:
Just bumping it before I do eBay this weekend...

This would be a noticable improvement to any budget pre out there. Price to high? I paid $600 new a year ago.

Man, I was looking for a used one of these for a long time. I ended up going for the DAV BG1 last week, and now a used P-Solo comes up. Isn't that always the way it goes?

Anyway, I guess this is a free bump for what I hear is a great piece of gear.

Well, if you want to sell me your DAV and buy his P-Solo let me know :D. I have too many clean sounding preamps, but this will totally knock the socks anything else for $400.

Man, I was looking for a used one of these for a long time. I ended up going for the DAV BG1 last week, and now a used P-Solo comes up. Isn't that always the way it goes?

Anyway, I guess this is a free bump for what I hear is a great piece of gear.

Sorry man :( I feel ya on "the way it goes" althought I've had some good fortune this year with gear.

Back