FS: Shure SM7b microphone

lttoler

I bought this mic about last year to use with a few recordings and it worked awesome for my needs. I wanted to keep it around in case I ever decided to record again but I've started back with school and need some money to pay for classes. The mic is basically in new condition and I will ship with the original box. I am looking to get $270 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions!

mic.jpg

I really love the blue back ground in the picture!
let me know if it doesn't sell at this price and I'll throw you my offer.

:cool:

I just relisted on ebay at a lower price this morning because a buyer could not follow through, but it still includes shipping on there so it would actually be $5 more. I'm open to offers though

Whoa ..... back up buddy! :D Let's not go through all of this again. :laughings:

lol :laughings:

Nope... Got myself covered this time...
I make sure I send all online purchases to an anonymous PO Box, as well as sending TWICE the amount they were asking so they know I mean business...

Ain't no one gonna rip ME off again...

:drunk:

lol :laughings:

Nope... Got myself covered this time...
I make sure I send all online purchases to an anonymous PO Box, as well as sending TWICE the amount they were asking so they know I mean business...

Ain't no one gonna rip ME off again...

:drunk:

:laughings::laughings::laughings: Cool -- carry on! -- :laughings::laughings::laughings:

Back