FS mics: CAD TSM411 and MXL V69

pikingrin

what is this?
2 x CAD TSM411 dynamic mics need a good home. Got them a while back for drums that never got recorded (band no-call/no-showed). These are brand new in the box; I've had good experiences using them on both djembe and guitar amps - haven't tried them on anything else though (Bought 4, keeping the 2 that I opened). $25 each OBO.

1 x MXL V69 "Mogami edition" tube mic with all the accessories in the original case. Less than 6 hours on the mic; I've had it for around 6-8 years and am the original owner, it just never sees the light of day. $150 OBO

Will ship (UPS/USPS) from central Indiana to any of the continental 48 states if anyone is interested. PM me if you have any questions; I'll post pics tomorrow.

Pics...
The MXL V69:
Here's the mic itself.
V69view1.JPG
Here's everything that comes with it inside the hard case...Mic, power supply, 6 pin cable (from PS to mic), shock mount and wind screen.
MXLpackage.JPG

The CAD TSM411:
The mic itself, with the attached mic clip (can be removed) that comes with them.
TSMmicandclip.JPG
The box (if anyone cares). These only come in a small cardboard box, the mic is wrapped in bubble wrap and the paperwork is inside.
TSMbox.JPG

Have 2 of the CADs up for sale, 1 of the MXLs.

Back