FS: Interfaces, pickups, wireless - studio downsizing sale!

thebigcheese

"Hi, I'm in Delaware."
I am downsizing my studio and need to get rid of a bunch of stuff. If you live or are willing to drive to Northern Virginia, I also have two racks I am willing to part with, one SKB 6-space and a big Roadrunner 8-space slant-top (for a mixer) rack on wheels. As for the rest, I am willing to ship within the US. Shipping charges will be calculated via PayPal. It's just too expensive to include shipping these days... I'll get pictures up in the next couple days when I have some time.

-Mackie Onyx Blackbird, $300 - I have two of these, both in like-new condition. One I can ship in its original box, but I used the other box to ship a different interface at some point, I think. I will include the power cable and a firewire cable. Mackie doesn't include manuals or driver CDs anymore, so those are all online. I have been using these with Windows 7 for many months now with no issues. Rock solid and they sound great. I just don't need so many inputs now and I wanted something I can put on the desk instead of in a rack.

-Line 6 G50 wireless system, $250 - I have all the manuals and the power cable. I'm just not wireless anymore. Once you used a Mogami Platinum cable, it's hard to use anything else... The receiver and the transmitter are both in great shape. I have velcro on the bottom of the receiver, as it was used on my pedal board when I used it.

-Fender Custom Shop Texas Special pickup set, $100 - Had these installed in my Deluxe Strat briefly, but decided to stick with the N3s. They are practically brand new as a result. The Custom Shop stickers that are on the back have fallen off (I still have them, though) because my tech took them off to put copper foil on the backs in order to have a common ground to make them work with the S1 switch.

-Korg DT-10 pedal tuner, $25 - It's a great tuner pedal with a super clean buffered bypass, but I'm not using pedal tuners anymore.

-Furman M-8 power conditioner, $30 - It's not in perfect condition cosmetically, but everything works. What else can I say? It's a power conditioner. It does what it's supposed to do.

Ok, here are some pictures.

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg
As you can see, these are practically brand new. Both of them are identical in condition. And in case anyone cares, they are consecutive serial numbers, too (I can't imagine why that would matter, but there it is).

IMG_0968.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 97
Adding this T.Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon to the list for $80. The only way you can really tell it has ever been used is because I put velcro on the bottom. Unlike the Voodoo Labs units, this one doesn't mount to the underside of a Pedaltrain board, so I stuck it on top. On the other hand, all of the outputs have 300 mA available and one can even do 12v AC instead of DC, so that's cool. I just want more outputs. So here it is. It is in its original packaging with all the cables and the manual.

IMG_1056.jpg

Adding this Audix DP7 and a spare D2 to the list. $600 for the DP7, $60 for the D2. I don't have a clamp for the spare D2, but all the mics in the kit have clamps, clips, etc. One of the clamps is the screw-on kind instead of the spring-loaded kind, though, because it works better with Gretsch suspension mounts. The mics are all in great shape, though there are a few scuffs on a few of the mics (these are used drum mics, after all). No dents in the grills and all of them are in perfect working order. The kit includes the hard case (which is very nice, I might add), clamps, paperwork, and the windscreens for the overheads. The D2 includes everything pictured - bag and clip.

Attachments

• IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 76
RE: Mackie Blackbird: How easy are these to set up and start using? Do you need like a line6 pod for guitar effects? What do you use for a pc program? I've never used a PC for recording before, actually I'm very new to recording, right now I have a Roland BR-1200. Would I be better off keeping this? Thank you, Chad.

Back