FS: Gator GR-12L rack case + Casters + Rack Table

photoresistor

Hey guys,

I'm trying to sell my gator rack setup. I'm going to be switching to a big mixing desk with built in racks here soon so ill have no need of the gator. this is the biggest size they make (12 units tall) and its worked great for me. Locking front and rear covers. The case retails for $250 and street is about $160. The case is in perfect condition (cmon its a frikkin case heh) and I'll let it go for $90.

I also have the Gator rack table in great condition with case that I'll sell for $30 (fits on top of gator racks... currently its holding my digital mixer!) and a gator GR-100 caster set that I'll let go for $30.

This might only make sense if you happen to live close by but i thought id post it anyways. I accept paypal. I have good feedback on ebay and im in the 'good guys' thread on here. thanks.

Here's a pic:
gator.JPG

Sorry I thought it said under my name--close by would be the portland, OR / Vancouver, WA region.

I have to figure out a way to estimate the shipping cost and then I can get back to you, Travis. I should be able to let you know this evening.

Thanks!

Hey... That's definitely close by... I'm on the Oregon coast...

Let me know if Travis doesn't take it...

:)

Yeah, the case is still up for grabs! Shipping can be kinda spendy if youre far away.

First one to send me a paypal gets it...

thanks!

Back