FS: Focusrite ISA One pre $350 Shipped

chuckduffy

SOLD 1:44 pm EST No one here picked it up - went to a GS guy. Oh well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Focusrite ISA One shipped $350 SHIPPED UPS Ground. If you are familiar with the unit you know that it comes in a large, heavy flite case and that including shipping at this price is a pretty good deal.

Unit is:

About 1 year old, clean, used in personal home recording setup, non-smoking - VERY little use.

Paypal today and I ship.

I live in NW Washington DC and will consider a lower price for local pickup. I work in Rockville so we could arrange something there too.

I am a fairly regular reader poster. I despise ebay and strongly prefer to trade here. I also would also love the unit to go to someone who is a regular poster here.

Please PM me, I will respond with paypal address and it is yours.

THANKS!

Last edited:
Nice price - should go quickly for ya Chuck.

Yeah - I don't usually mess around with pricing :-) Its a great unit, but sits largely unused for me. The thing has a great DI, headphone outputs and stereo inputs for a foldback mix from the daw for real 0 latency monitoring. I liked it because 0 latency monitoring from an interfaces control panel still has to make an A/D-D/A conversion and introduces some latency (not that it matters all that much - but it is really nice for vocals). Anyway - I have it posted here and on GS so it should move. I freaking hate ebay so I hope it does :-)

SOLD 1:44 pm EST No one here picked it up - went to a GS guy. Oh well.

Evilbay is the worst.

The preponderance of scammers , scumbags and time wasters just makes it suck so bad. I've used GS in the past and when stuff is priced right it moves within hours. No nonsense. I've kind of abandoned GS, and I like the MP3 forum here and the guys that hang there so much that I figured I'd give it a go.

Last edited:
WoW!! That's gotta be a record sale time.

GS is good for that. There are probably 100 people browsing the FS at any given moment. If the gear is generally perceived to be decent and priced right it will usually sell within a couple hours. I got to use a great pre/di for over a year @ a total cost of about $150 bucks :-) I picked up an SM7B, used it for a year and sold it in 15 minutes on GS.

Back