FS: Daking Mic Pre One

jeff0633

Hi folks. Just bought a Daking Mic Pre One about a month and a half ago. You can search my username and hear samples I posted. It's an awesome mic pre. I have decided to sell it because I only have that one channel and I really want a small mixer instead that I can use to record in stereo. I am going to sell the Daking and get a Mackie Onyx 1202 and a RNC compressor and still have enough left over for a mic. The Daking is overkill for the modest home recording I am doing and the Onyx and RNC should be more than adequate. I am tired of my wife being on my back for having invested so much in one Item.

I have the box of course and it will be shipped double boxed. It's only been used about 4 or 5 times and like I said, it's only just over a month old. These go for $675, but I'll take a fifty dollar loss and ask $625, you can't beat that for this awesome pre. I will take a US postal money order as I really don't trust Paypal even though I have had no trouble with them at all over the years, I have heard stories recently about them wanting to hold money for some period. They didn't try this on me recently when I sold a Roland 3080 midi module, but they might if I sell something without using Ebay, and I don't feel like paying ebay fees on this unit and losing even more money. I have 100 percent rating and like 400 transactions on Ebay. My cell number is 865-405-2760 and my name is Jeff. Please call me or email if you are interested.

Thanks.

Back