FS: Berhinger Mic200 preamp and MXL V63M condenser

Diffusion

Future Astrophysicist
I have a Berhinger MIC200 preamp and a MXL V63M condenser mic i need to get rid of. I have had these for a few months but they have only seen a few hours use, if that. Both are like new. The MXL V63M comes with a mic windscreen.
Im asking $60 for the V63M and $30 for the MIC200. Buyer pays shipping. I accept paypal.

Let me know.

I'm interested in the MIC200. Where are you located, I'd like to know how much shipping is going to be (I'm 48336)?

im in 31088... shipping should be about $5 or so but im not real sure... I guess just pay $5 shipping and if theres any more ill cover the rest...

Diffusion said:
sorry, the MIC200 is sold.

MXL V63M still available.

still havent recieved payment for the MIC200. If I dont recieve the money by tommorow, it'll be back up for sale.

Diffusion said:
still havent recieved payment for the MIC200. If I dont recieve the money by tommorow, it'll be back up for sale.
Sorry, don't normally log on much over the weekends... I sent you payment to the email address you PM'ed me just now.

reshp1 said:
Sorry, don't normally log on much over the weekends... I sent you payment to the email address you PM'ed me just now.

Ok thats fine... should be shipped out today... thanks..

V63M still available.

Back