FS: Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496

Glenn D.

I bought this a few years back with the intent of using it in a live sound situation that never matured. It's got no more than 2 hours on the clock and is in perfect condition.

From the Behringer website:

"The ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 is an ultra high-precision digital 24-bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor. Its extremely high audio performance makes it ideal for audiophile mastering and PA purposes. There are 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer and three dynamic EQs per channel).

Another highlight is the additional 61-band RTA that can run simultaneously with the EQ section. The DEQ2496 features high-quality AKM® 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters and two high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC® digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution and 113 dB dynamic range. There are also multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA mic input) plus 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations. You get a separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, a professional wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates.

The DEQ2496 also boasts balanced inputs and servo balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs XLR and optical). The internal switch-mode power supply assures maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption. "

It sells for $299 new at Music123. I'll take $200 including shipping to the lower 48. For another $30 I'll include an as-new Behringer ECM8000 measurement microphone that's been engineered to work with the RTA feature of the DEQ 2496.

Glenn D.

I bought this a few years back with the intent of using it in a live sound situation that never matured. It's got no more than 2 hours on the clock and is in perfect condition.

From the Behringer website:

"The ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 is an ultra high-precision digital 24-bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor. Its extremely high audio performance makes it ideal for audiophile mastering and PA purposes. There are 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer and three dynamic EQs per channel).

Another highlight is the additional 61-band RTA that can run simultaneously with the EQ section. The DEQ2496 features high-quality AKM® 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters and two high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC® digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution and 113 dB dynamic range. There are also multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA mic input) plus 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations. You get a separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, a professional wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates.

The DEQ2496 also boasts balanced inputs and servo balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs XLR and optical). The internal switch-mode power supply assures maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption. "

It sells for $299 new at Music123. I'll take $175 including shipping to the lower 48. For another $25 I'll include an as-new Behringer ECM8000 measurement microphone that's been engineered to work with the RTA feature of the DEQ 2496.

Glenn D.

Bump with price reduction.

Glenn D.

Back