FS: Bass Guitars (Fender, Hohner, Grand Prix) USA - Japan

mrbowes

2004 Fender USA Standard Precision Bass - Black with black pickguard, rosewood fretboard. Straplocks. S-1 switching system. AWESOME bass. Near mint. Two tiny holes were drilled for a MIDI pickup which has been removed. You can't even tell from a few feet away. Looks new. Sounds and plays amazing.
$600

1fa1361gdZZZZZZZZZ8at814d8eb2eb4a1f8b.jpg

Hohner Japanese Precision Bass copy - Sunburst with Maple Neck. Good sounding and playing precision style bass. Medium frets have minor wear - still a good bit of life left. Burst finish looks nice with aged maple fretboard. Fast neck and the pickups sound pretty good, too. I love Japanese basses because they tend to be made very well for the $, and this one is no exception. Nicks and dings from wear over the years, but nothing too drastic. Small chip by the nut. Extra strap button hole drilled.
$150

1181f8135ZZZZZZZZZ8ataf4ae15d627c18b9.jpg

Grand Prix Japanese Precision Bass copy - Red with Maple Neck. Hard to find info on this guy. It's extremely well made (Grover tuners, brass saddled string-through body bridge, solid and thick construction all around). Sounds really good. The tone pot needs a soldering job because it doesn't seem to be working very well. I've never had a problem and actually liked the simplicity of just having a single volume knob. Very little wear.
$150

1101g2137ZZZZZZZZZ8ate973a147bd131296.jpg

Fender USA P bass still available.

Professional shipping is going to run about $70 (money well spent). I'll split this cost with the buyer.

Back