FS: 8 x Studio Acoustic Gobos

Spikeh

For sale 8 x custom made acoustic studio gobos on casters. Each is 8ft tall by 3ft wide by 1ft deep. They take up a fair amount of room, but can be stacked in a corner after use; they have been designed to interlock when stored, so they take up the smallest possible space. My studio had a very large live room to store and use them in.

I designed these myself, but had a joiner make them for me.

They provide an awesome octagon shaped vocal booth. I used them extensively for recording vocals and voice overs (when setup in configuration, the sound is almost completely dead - you can open them up a bit, or add in reflective surfaces / plates / diffusers to customise the sound), but I also used them to help control the sound when recording drums, bass and guitar. Because they are easily moveable, they have many different applications.

The enclosure is not large enough to contain a complex drum kit, though I think it would fit a smaller kit with only a few pieces. Please note that these are for acoustic treatment only, and do not provide acoustic isolation. They do serve to deaden sound and reduce bleed from external sources, but they do not eliminate it entirely.

The designs attached are not 100% accurate - the dimensions turned out to be a bit bigger different from the design. If necessary, I can do some proper measurements, but I don't expect they will be much bigger than 8'x1'x3'.

I am totally loathed to let them go, but since I closed my studio I have no space to use them, so they're just sat in the garage taking in up room.

These items are collection only. I will only consider selling them as a full set - i.e. all 8 gobos.

You will need a large van and at least two people to move them - they really are quite large and heavy. Do not underestimate this as you will be disappointed if they don't fit in your van!

These items are stored with a family member, so I may need a little time to organise pick up, though they are usually very flexible. It isn't likely to be a big problem, though - just making you aware there is a small chance we will have to arrange collection around a 3rd parties schedule.

£1200 ono - happy to negotiate!

Drop me a message on here in the first instance - we can exchange numbers if you'd like to know more about them / arrange a viewing.

The ebay link below has been live for about a week. Happy to cancel it and deal face to face if you'd prefer!

8 x Custom made studio acoustic gobos (8'x1'x3') | eBay

absorbers-gobos01_small.jpgabsorbers-gobos02_small.jpgDesign_small.jpg

Back