FS: 2 Week Old Electro Voice Cobalt CO7 Microphone, Bag, and Clip

jack1953

I bought this for the 2 for 1 sale, to see if I would like this better than the Shure SM48. After trying it out a couple of times, I decided that the SM48 had a slight edge. I will sell this with bag and clip for what I paid for it $35.00 shipped via USPS.

The Electro-Voice Cobalt Co7 is the perfect microphone choice for vocalists who want hassle-free sound--a mic that performs in high volume situations without feedback. The Cobalt Co7 mic is built to the same standards as EV's N/DYM microphones.

EV Cobalt microphones offer roadworthy performance, affordability, and ergonomics to satisfy all the microphone needs of the music market. The Electro-Voice Cobalt Co7 is a microphone that provides versatility and exemplary sound.

Cobalt002.jpg

Cobalt003.jpg

Last edited:
just for ya'lls info ...... I have a couple of them and they're a really good mic actually and VERY feedback resistant.
I carry them around as a spare mic and they get used for vox/git and do a good job.

I don't know the seller ..... I just thought maybe no one was familiar with this mic.

Back