[FOR SALE] FREE Soundcraft 800b Fully Restored Frame with Flight Case

kwstone8

I'd like to keep this out of the landfill - and would appreciate any help you can offer in connecting this restored Soundcraft 800b Frame with someone who can put it to good use. It's free. Local pickup in Fort Collins, Colorado.

I've got it listed on eBay for $50 - but I don't care if someone pays me for it - I just want it to go to a good home (studio)!

Any 800b folks in the forum who might be interested? Or suggestions of where I can find someone who will love this equipment - and load it full of of modules, etc.?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Ken

I'd like to keep this out of the landfill - and would appreciate any help you can offer in connecting this restored Soundcraft 800b Frame with someone who can put it to good use. It's free. Local pickup in Fort Collins, Colorado.

I've got it listed on eBay for $50 - but I don't care if someone pays me for it - I just want it to go to a good home (studio)!

Any 800b folks in the forum who might be interested? Or suggestions of where I can find someone who will love this equipment - and load it full of of modules, etc.?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Ken

Hello..How many channels and do you have a pic..Thanks..!

Back