Free ads for Ebay

dragonworks

Banned
Step right up, put your stuff up for auction on Ebay and advertise it here.
Free of charge, you heard it, freeeeeeee.

distortedrumble said:
yeah i tend not to bid and bite my tongue on saying a few choice words when i see that

Seems to me that Dragon is back and keeping things in check.

Why don't you go whine to him about what he thinks before you start trying to make the rules.

Okay?

Great.

Outlaws said:
Seems to me that Dragon is back and keeping things in check.

Why don't you go whine to him about what he thinks before you start trying to make the rules.

Okay?

Great.

I don't make the rules Dick, I just make observations.

Undies in a bundle, as my mom would say.

There's what, like ten posts on here every day, if that, so who cares if there's a few eBay posts? I actually like them. I'd rather buy on eBay from someone on here that I know, than someone I don't know and have no history of.

I appreciate the eBay posts, keep them coming!

When I put up ebay auctions I nearly always offer discounts or bonuses for forum members. But usually I have offered it for sale here first then go to ebay.

H2H

Hard2Hear said:
When I put up ebay auctions I nearly always offer discounts or bonuses for forum members. But usually I have offered it for sale here first then go to ebay.

H2H

thats the way i would hope other people would do

tubejay said:
I'd rather buy on eBay from someone on here that I know, than someone I don't know and have no history of.

I think the main problem is that the ebay posts are from people you don't know. People with < 10 posts, who are here just to pimp their stuff for sale.

Travis

ignition said:
I think the main problem is that the ebay posts are from people you don't know. People with < 10 posts, who are here just to pimp their stuff for sale.

Travis

Hmmmmm

Is that what everyone is up in arms about? Or was it mine?

i think people should at least put something about it being on EBAY in their title when they post. Or something like FA (for auction).

thanks

notbradsohner said:
i think people should at least put something about it being on EBAY in their title when they post. Or something like FA (for auction).

thanks

Yeah, I agree completely with that. I think that allows those of us who don't mind them to look at them, and those of you who don't can just skip over them. Not everyone does this...but what can you do? I don't think anyone is going to want to police it.

tubejay said:
Yeah, I agree completely with that. I think that allows those of us who don't mind them to look at them, and those of you who don't can just skip over them. Not everyone does this...but what can you do? I don't think anyone is going to want to police it.

I didnt think anybody would want to police sombody's signature line, but hey, look what happened around here.

Personally, it doesn't bother me that gear on ebay is posted here. I can skip it if I don't want to read it.

What does irritate me is subject lines like "Buy this now" or "Stuff for sale" with ZERO indication as what is in the post. I realize a subject line isn't large enough to list 20 items, but at least a general description would be nice. Generally, in all forums not specific to HRBBS, things that aren't obvious I just skip over and ignore due to lack of time.

But that's my fault, I participate in too many forums, online and email.

Thsi is more of a hint than a criticism, I guess.

Back