Focusrite Platinum VoiceMaster Pro Preamp for sale

sbrennt

Selling my Focusrite Platinum VoiceMaster Pro. Someone gave it to me, but I don't need it. Selling it for (price drop) $199(US) + shipping. pictures and info on this craigslist post.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/msg/3841312248.html

Disregard the pick up only comment in the ad, thats just to keep the Nigerian scammers away. Also open to trades for a compact midi controller, something like a korg microkontrol of novation 25 SL.

contact info on the ad. I'm in the Pacific Time zone, so if you phone me keep that in mind. email, PM, text, call, whatever is fine. just don't call me at 3 in the morning. :p

Last edited:
Would you be hip to a swap on a CM Labs Motormix 2, or are you stuck on a keyboard?

On any other day, I would be totally down to trade for one of those, but my travel midi keyboard just broke, so i need a keyboard controller, like the ones i described. Basically just a travel friendly keyboard with faders and encoders. Or even on old portable synth with midi, so long as it can be usb bus powered or powered by batteries. I would even take an old casio cz-101 plus some money. Appreciate the offer though!

Last edited:
Might still be interested in cash... how much for shipping?

Assuming you want it shipped to KC, I used the USPS calculator and standard mail shipping is about $30. so the total would be $230. I'll have to double check tomorrow on the exact weight and dimensions tomorrow, but i put in the rough numbers and that's what it said.

Last edited:
Ok, I have to sell this thing within the next day or so, so This is now going for the insanely low price of $150. Buyer still pays shipping. If I don't sell i'll have to just take it to GC. let me know ASAP if you want it.

Back