Fender Deluxe Telecaster

ljmaxx

Hurricane Offender
This Tele sells for $1329 on MF but you can get my 2000 Black Deluxe Tele with Maple Neck and factory hard shell case delivered for $900. It is in excellent condition. Email ljmax@earthlink.net for pics if interested. The info below is from MF. Thanks for looking.

Top-of-the-line Tele with deluxe hardware, cosmetics, and hot electronics!

The American Deluxe Telecaster offers 2 Fender Vintage-Noiseless Tele pickups. Other features include bound-top alder or ash body with contoured back, highly detailed fret and nut work, abalone dot inlays, and aged plastic parts. Includes molded hardshell case ($129 value).

Fender® American Deluxe Telecaster Electric Guitar Features:

* Premium alder or ash body
* One-piece maple neck
* Rosewood or maple fingerboard (9.5" radius/241mm)
* 25.5" (648mm) scale
* 22 medium-jumbo frets
* 1.6875" (43mm) nut width
* Deluxe cast/sealed machines
* Two Vintage Noiseless (stacked coil) Tele pickups
* Three-way pickup switching
* Controls: Master volume, master tone
* Pickguard: Three-ply aged white on three-tone sunburst, black, crimson red transparent, teal green, brown shell on white blonde and natural
* Fender Deluxe six-saddle Tele bridge
* Special neck shape with hand-rolled fingerboard edges
* Abalone dot inlays
* Highly detailed fret and nut work
* Bound top
* Contoured back
* Fender/Schaller Strap-lock ready strap buttons
* Bi-Flex truss rod
* Micro-Tilt neck adjustment
* Accessories:
* Hardshell case, strap, cable, truss rod adjustment wrench pn# 001-8622-000 (3/32" hex), saddle height adjustment wrench pn# 0018531000 (.050 hex)

Big Kenny said:
ash or other?

I'm not sure if it's ash or alder. How do I tell? I never thought about it when I bought it. I just played it and liked it so I bought it. :) I should add that the price includes shipping to the lower 48 only. Thanks for looking. ;)

Last edited:
TravisinFlorida said:
drill us out a sample. :D

what about the serial number?

Here's the serial number, Z0043430.

If you want to hear the Tele you can check out this link.

http://www.recordingproject.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=333062#333062

The guy playing in this song has the same Tele as me so it's not my Tele but it is the same model. If you happen to be a Gator Fan then you'll be getting a preview of what is most likely going to be the Gator Theme Song for the 2006 season.

Back