FA: Apogee, Digi gear, Triton Rack lots of gear

tubejay

I have for auction a whole bunch of gear.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtubejayQQhtZ-1

Apogee AD8000 with digi+ and dacVIII ambus cards. Top of the line converters for your ProTools rig. It doesn't get better than this for the Mix24 based systems.

Peavey Ultraverb 2 cheap but very nice sounding effects box. This thing is much more capable than the Alesis gear in the price range, and I think it sounds nicer too.

Digidesign DSPFarm QE

Alesis BRC Remote Control

Alesis DM Pro drum module

DBX 1066 Compressor gate

Focusrite Red 3 Compressor. Top of the line compressor. This thing sounds absolutely amazing. It is an extremely capable and great sounding compressor. These list for $4000.00

Waldorf Microwave II Synth

Korg Triton Rack w/extra RAM

Manley Dual Mono - Need I say more? Top of the line Mic pre.

Shure KSM27

AP Audio Patchbay with cable tester built in (cool patchbay, the cable tester makes this a very useful tool)

Ibanez DM1000 rack delay. This is a rocking rack delay that has a ton of features. Works great in a guitar rig too. This is super cheap for the quality and what this thing is capable of. It's a full feature digital delay that just rocks.

Simmons SPM 8:2 MIDI programmable mixer - Unique fun little mixer for keys etc...

Alesis Micro Limiter (the ultimate room squashing compressor for getting a cool room sound on drums).

Furman HDS6 with 3 HR6 remotes - SOLD!
Waldorf Micro Q - SOLD!
I also have some Digi cables up on the bay - SOLD!
Spirit FX8 SOLD!

Last edited:
Manley Dual Mono sold to someone on this board! Thanks!
Alesis DM Pro Sold!
DBX 1066 Sold!

This stuff is moving pretty fast. I got about 10 questions on the Red 3 today, I imagine that will sell soon. So if you're on the fence, I'd move on it quickly.

Back