Electronic drums, acoustic drums, mixer, saxophone, cymbals, preamp, turntable, and..

coloradojay

Cleaning house, lots of music stuff for sale. I take Paypal and have over 100 positive feedback on eBay.

Bundy II alto sax- $450 – comes with hard case, Otto Link jazz metal mouth piece and rubber mouth piece, will sell without metal mouth piece for $375. Recently tuned up.

Behringer UB1622fx Mixing Board $150 - barely used, comes with rack ears, original box, and manual

Behringer B1 Large diaphragm condensor - $45 just the mic, barely used.

Maudio DMP-2 $85 – like a DMP-3 but without level meters, clean sound, lots of gain

Sonor Sonic Plus $550- all birch drums- red wood matte stain finish- 22/16/13/12 – recent new heads - these were made in Germany, not Taiwan like the newer stuff. I might sell the snare too for the right price

Sabian 20" ride cymbal - $75

Sabian 13" crash- $45

CP drum kit with camber hihats/stand- $250

S&M WarPig 20" Freestyle bike - $400

Vestax PDX-D3 turntable - $250

Sabian B8 Hats- $40

Remo RotoToms with stand- $110

2 Pintech concertcast 10" dual zone pads and 1- Alesis DM5 drum module with manual. -$450 I’ll also throw in a couple of triggers I have for acoustic drums. This is a great way to add electronic drums to your acoustic kit, or to record nice clean drum tracks with sticks instead of keys. The heads are a little bit frayed around the edges, but this is apparently common for pintechs. They were like that when I bought them used, and it’s never affected the playability that I’ve noticed. New heads are also available for pretty cheap, and really any 10" head would work. I can take some pics if you’d like. Hurry if you want these because I just bought another electronic kit, and they are going on eBay soon with BuyItNow if nobody replies. I'll consider seperating this stuff for the right price.

Size 11 K2 snowboard boots - these sound great with the B1 mic- $75

Oh, and I'll also consider trades for mic pres, mics, or outboard effects.

I think that's it for now. Go record something!

coloradojay@yahoo.com- I don't do PMs

Last edited:
Halion said:
Do you ship to europe? If so, how much would the DMP be to ship to the Netherlands?

Sorry, I'm not into international deals, and I've already got a couple of bites on the DMP-2 but no taker yet.

Feel free to make offers (on this continent).

Oh, and Since a couple of people have asked, Yes I _DO_ take PayPal. I will list this stuff on eBay soon so don't snooze!

traidma said:
how much do you want for the B1 with shipping to MA?

I'll pay for FedEx ground shipping if you paypal me - $45 total.

Postal money orders work too, and $5 will cover shipping if you want to go that way - $50.

My paypal account is the same as my email address coloradojay@yahoo.com

t_chance said:
Ok I'll take that DMP-2 off your hands.
Paypal works for me.
Shipping UPS to a reg. stop. 55127

UPS estimate is $7.04 for ground (insured for $100). I usually use FedEx ground, because I've had UPS abuse stuff and not cover it on insurance. How about adding $5 shipping for a total of $90 and let me know if FedEx is cool. I will pack it very well either way.

My Paypal account is coloradojay@yahoo.com

I couldn't figure out how to edit the original post so here's the update. Feel free to make offers. Send mail to coloradojay@yahoo.com

coloradojay said:
Cleaning house, lots of music stuff for sale. I take Paypal and have over 100 positive feedback on eBay.

Bundy II alto sax- $450 – comes with hard case, Otto Link jazz metal mouth piece and rubber mouth piece, will sell without metal mouth piece for $375. Recently tuned up.

Behringer UB1622fx Mixing Board $150 [SOLD] - barely used, comes with rack ears, original box, and manual

Behringer B1 Large diaphragm condensor - $45 [Pending payment]just the mic, barely used.

Maudio DMP-2 $85 – [Pending payment]like a DMP-3 but without level meters, clean sound, lots of gain

Sonor Sonic Plus $550- all birch drums- red wood matte stain finish- 22/16/13/12 – recent new heads - these were made in Germany, not Taiwan like the newer stuff. I might sell the snare too for the right price

Sabian 20" ride cymbal - [Pending payment]$75

Sabian 13" crash- $45

CP drum kit with camber hihats/stand- $250

S&M WarPig 20" Freestyle bike - $400

Vestax PDX-D3 turntable - $250

Sabian B8 Hats- $40

Remo RotoToms with stand- $110 REDUCED $100

2 Pintech concertcast 10" dual zone pads and 1- Alesis DM5 drum module with manual. -$450 I’ll also throw in a couple of triggers I have for acoustic drums. This is a great way to add electronic drums to your acoustic kit, or to record nice clean drum tracks with sticks instead of keys. The heads are a little bit frayed around the edges, but this is apparently common for pintechs. They were like that when I bought them used, and it’s never affected the playability that I’ve noticed. New heads are also available for pretty cheap, and really any 10" head would work. I can take some pics if you’d like. Hurry if you want these because I just bought another electronic kit, and they are going on eBay soon with BuyItNow if nobody replies. I'll consider seperating this stuff for the right price.

Size 11 K2 snowboard boots - these sound great with the B1 mic- $75 REDUCED $65

Oh, and I'll also consider trades for mic pres, mics, or outboard effects.

I think that's it for now. Go record something!

coloradojay@yahoo.com- I don't do PMs

Back