DMP2 and V63m for sale

37point5

Hi all,

I'm clearing some stuff out of the studio, since I've stopped recording bands for a while (doing live sound has become more financially rewarding - less time, more money). Don't need all the mics and pre's any longer, now that I'm only recording myself. Both of these pieces have been used in a non-smoking environment and have been handled with supreme care.

Anyway, I've got a mint MXL V63m for sale. Been used twice, maybe. Sounds great, but I always seem to go for my Rode on my voice, so.... Comes in the original box with all paperwork. $60.

I also have a DMP2 that I won't be using. Same great sound as the DMP3, but without some of the extras (i.e., no VU meters, and no pads). Does have overload lights, phantom power, low-cut filter, etc. Very clean, very high gain. Since it doesn't have a built in pad like the DMP3, I'll also throw in a 10dB inline pad (goes between your mic and the pre). I'm almost positive I still have the box and instructions for this, but either way, the thing is mint. $130.

Buyer pays for shipping (you choose the carrier and options). I'll take money order, check (I'll ship when it clears), and PayPal (but only a bank-transfer, not a credit card transfer, since I don't have one of those fancy Premium accounts).

You can e-mail me at Ryan@37point5.com, or just respond here.

Thanks,
Ryan

Anyone want to make an offer on either one of these? If not, I'll dump 'em on E-bay in a few days and post the link here for those who might be interested.

Thanks,
Ryan

i do. haha

so the dmp2 - i take it that it's a earlier version of the dmp3?
comes with original everything? smoke free studio?
does it have a phase reversal switch? can i see a photo of it? power supply included?

haha, thanks..

you can just email me if you want with those answers... and a price that you think would be good!

shackrock@cinci.rr.com

peace
scott

Back