DAW Computers - Need to replace that glitchy ol' box?

wreyniers

All of us at WOOT Computers are musicians and geeks. We have lots of experience in the studio as both musicians and engineers. This passion for both music and technology made it a natural choice to begin building PCs geared towards music. We started building PCs for friends, and DAWs for local bands who wanted to be able to record at home without having to pay thousands at a studio where time is in short supply. The great thing about today's technology is that virtually anyone capable of saving some money can start their own studio. Our expertise in building DAWs, tweaking them to their absolute finest, and the low cost of our builds will prove to make a very wise purchase.

We are located in Tampa, FL.

Check us out at www.wootcomputers.com

Was that an advertisement from a commercial dealer?

Hey, I thought you guys weren't allowed posting in here.

Reactions: NL5
HA HA HA HA HA

Good luck with that ABIT motherboard. That failed my testing big time. If anyone wants a REAL daw, feel free to see me. the real deal.

H2H

Yes, a $2600 E6600 computer - and?

altitude909 said:
$2600 for an E6600 based system? Lol, Good luck with that

I don't sell a $2600 E6600 DAW - you might be talking about my tier 3 gaming system which has DUAL SLI video cards and is overclocked to 2.93GHz - the reason for the price. That price is way below the competion and I'd consider doing some research before bashing my posts.

Hard2Hear said:
HA HA HA HA HA

Good luck with that ABIT motherboard. That failed my testing big time. If anyone wants a REAL daw, feel free to see me. the real deal.

H2H

I love your professional attitude - out of all the people competing for my bussiness I was expecting a bit more maturity than that. If you're looking for a DAW and don't want to pay $600-700 more than the value of the system go to ADK - they have a huge reputation and stand by their product, something I completely understand. I am new, this is true, this leads to rock bottom prices and every sale I complete has my reputation on the line - you can be assured I will do all that must be done to ensure you get exactly what you need.

As far as the ABIT board - I'd like to see some real evidence that proves your claims, I've been using both ASUS and ABIT boards for years. I have never had any reliability issues.

OK then. Have you tested UADs (PCI and PCIe) in multiples, TC, Magma Chassis, RME, Lynx, and Yamaha multi PCI card setups? Did you test every interface on the market low latency, high latency, with USB key protection? Thats just to start.

You come here and SPAM in MY HOUSE. What do you expect. Dont worry, you'll be banned and this thread deleted in time anyways.

Reactions: NL5
Hard2Hear said:
OK then. Have you tested UADs (PCI and PCIe) in multiples, TC, Magma Chassis, RME, Lynx, and Yamaha multi PCI card setups? Did you test every interface on the market low latency, high latency, with USB key protection? Thats just to start.

You come here and SPAM in MY HOUSE. What do you expect. Dont worry, you'll be banned and this thread deleted in time anyways.

As a matter of fact I have. Just because we're just now starting on the web doesn't mean we haven't completed more than 50 DAW projects locally.

If you consider this SPAM - go ahead and delete my post. I'd understand you wanting this sort of attitude not being on display on what I consider a very large and knowledgeable forum.

I have no idea as to the validity of your claims

but this is blatant SPAM, in what is supposed to be an individual-to-individual members only forum. You come in here, register for no other reason than the specific intent of selling stuff, and what is your first post? SPAM.

You read the rules.

We don't take kindly to that.

Good day, sir.

SLAM!

wreyniers said:
If you consider this SPAM - go ahead and delete my post. I'd understand you wanting this sort of attitude not being on display on what I consider a very large and knowledgeable forum.

I don't think we would have as much a problem with your ad if you were an active contributing member to this site. You can't just pop your head in and expect to be well-received.

Time for you to do some research on marketing.

Ok, I understand your viewpoints on me posting SPAM. To be perfectly honest, I didn't read the rules and assumed that I could post this in "free ads for music/recording equipment". I apologize for my mistake and would understand me being banned or the post removed.

In a way I can understand being flamed because I started it by spamming. No hard feelings.

I will try to be more of an asset to this forum.

atleast hes a human being and not a bot.

i dont know, theres an offer out there for some people.

welcome to the forum. contribute first, then offer your product. build some trust that you know what you're talking about and we'll respond nicer possibly.

Oddly enough, I've noticed that several members started off getting negged and shunned for something or other, whether it be spam, tactlessness in social contexts, pirating software, whatever. At least he apologized and remained civil despite his mistake on not reading the forum rules.

Point: wreyniers, everyone is welcome, don't be discouraged by the initial overreaction to your spam. If you want to interact and contribute here feel free, your questions and comments will be appreciated (unless they are spam, obviously ;)). Everyone here has made mistakes before, and several have started off worse than you. At least you seem to have respect for other people, even when they're putting you down. Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll fit in :D.

Back