Dave Smith Evolver and Nord Modular rack for sale

frankramirez22

Hello everyone. Lately it just so happens that Ive set my eyes on the Virus TI so I am letting go of some of my gear to try and acquire it.
First off, I have a mint (3 wk old) Dave Smith Instruments MonoEvolver Keyboard Im putting up for sale. This unit (as you all probably know) is a blast but with the direction my music is heading, I feel that I need something with more voices so as it turns out, monosynths aint my thing. The unit is immaculate (not a scratch on it). I took it out of the box only a couple of times to play and take pics of the unit. I rushed into my purchase and now im looking to buy a Virus C or better or a Microwave XTK so Im selling this cheap. 1000 takes it(shipped).

I also have a mint Nord Modular Rack for sale. Everyone here is more than aware of what this machine can do so I wont go into details. 450 takes it.

I am posting both these units on the forums before they go up on ebay. Make me an offer. The virus is calling my name so I am open to suggestions. Money Order or Paypal. Email me with any questions at frankramirez22@yahoo.com. Thank you all for your time.

PS: Id also be interested in some trades as I am NOT really selling any of this for the money but to acquire the gear I want. I am on the lookout for a Virus or better, any of the waldorf's, Andromeda, Creamware Minimax, well you get the idea...synths. Email me if you have any gear for trade as well. thanks again

Before you buy the Virus TI be very aware of how bad it is in its current state. I just bought one and cant get the software to run properly , it crashes on a regular basis needing a power cycle to fix it, It loses control of the keyboard, keys get stuck and have to power it off to release them.

Recording from a complicated arp pattern or a multilayer patch is fraught with pops and cracks and that gets worse increasing the unison mode above 4 voices.

Dont get me wrong i'm sure Access will fix it but don't hold your breath. At the moment in my opinion it is not of merchanable quality.

I am finding myself carrying on with my Virus Indigo II in the mean time until they fix at least it's standalone stability. I am really tossing around the idea of sending it back but I am really hoping Access will fix the POS sooner rather than later!

Back