Collating some items in one Thread (rack case, guitar pedals, cables, etc.)

vicenzajay

Trying to put stuff in one thread here - just reorganized the pedal boards (yes, boards ;-), and I've eliminated one of them (sort of). In any case, here are some superb pedals for sale, some patch cables, a rack case, and some bits and bobs. All prices are shipped - but do not include any "payment fees". I have impeccable buying/selling rep all over the net (Talkbass, here, TGP, Harmony central, Gearslutz, ebay, etc.), so buy with confidence. I won't do you wrong.

Jacques Trinity - superb filter that is extremely hard to find. There's one other used one out there on the forums right now, and most of the retail sites are out of stock. $179 street - take mine for $115 shipped with original box and instructions.

Subdecay Liquid Sunshine - excellent plus condition - there's two small scratches on the bottom of the case....otherwise perfect. Version 2 with the internal trimpots (which are money, by the way). I have the original box and info sheet - $95 shipped.

Mojo Hand Nebula phaser - when downsizing, I no longer needed another phaser as it became redundant. This is a Mojo Hand product (now under Tone Factor name). This is the upgraded (i.e. $$ and sought for) paint job and it's in perfect condition (with velcro). I have a plain box (that it came in) to go with it. These are not easy to find, and if you'd like to hear how it sounds, google Bobby D and his review of the Nebula. Superb phaser that also functions as a fantastic vibe if you need that sound palette. Here's the link from when I bought this pedal:

Mojo Hand Nebula Phaser w/ Extra Custom Enclosure

This does come with the extra enclosure as well if you'd prefer a single silver pedal. Given the extra enclosure and the original packaging (and no blemishes on the pedal other than the velcro - $115 shipped.

TC electronics Polytune. Mine still has the plastic over the display. It does have the factory supplied velcro attached to the bottom. Works perfectly - again, I just don't need another tuner now that I've downsized a board. Usually retails at $99, but was recently dropped to $75 at some stores. How about $70 shipped for my minty one.

This1smyne amp channel switcher. This is the coolest, tiniest amp channel switcher out there. It was built for my Reason Bambino, but I now have the factory one and don't need the tiny switcher as I've eliminated my tiny pedalboard. Cool LEDs and rock-solid operation. Will fit ANYWHERE on your board. Dan does superb work! I believe amp switchers new from him retail at $49 with LEDs. I only want $39 shipped for this pedal in MINT condition!

Bits and bobs:

1. Pearson simple 3-space rack case - perfect condition with handle on one side. Retails for 31 plus shipping - comes out to $42 or so total. I'll sell this to you for $33 shipped. This is an outstanding case, folks. Will stand up to the road while looking good at the same time. Just try to find a 3 space rack case out there for less than $35 delivered....good luck :-) Rack case SOLD

2. Patch cables - a number of patch cables are in the picture. Figure $4 shipped apiece regardless of length. All are working perfectly and are in good condition - I just don't need more extras (I'm keeping something like 5 spares already).

3. Small cables - one 6-foot TRS cable (with right angle end on one side) and one 3 foot TS patch cable. Both in superb condition with no issues. Figure $7 shipped apiece. Pretty tough to beat that even if you roll your own cable.

4. Planet Waves 10-foot Circuit Breaker cable - working perfectly and looking good as well. $17 shipped for this VERY useful cable....LOVE the circuit breaker end for swapping guitars or patching gear while mixing. I'm keeping one of these and selling the other.

5. Lastly - Planet Waves TS to TS male adapter. No kidding, these are more expensive than you'd think. Just google them. They retail for $10...and mine is in new condition. I'll take $6 shipped for this one.

Pics below - no trades except for a good condition 1 unit rack mounted power conditioner with something like a $30-35 trade value against something of the same value here.

Thanks!

Pedalsandcaseforsale001.jpg

Pedalsandcaseforsale002.jpg

Pedalsandcaseforsale003.jpg

Pedalsandcaseforsale004.jpg

GearforSale008-1.jpg

LiquidSunshine001.jpg

Last edited:
I'll lower the Polytune's price to $65 shipped...probably not going much lower as this one is mint with original box (and was $100 new when I bought it...price has sure plummeted since then!)

I'll lower the Polytune's price to $65 shipped...probably not going much lower as this one is mint with original box (and was $100 new when I bought it...price has sure plummeted since then!)

Cool - $65 sent via Paypal - thanks

Okay everyone - there have now been two buyers send me payment (while I was on military travel) that has incurred fees when I was exceptionally clear in my original post that my prices do not include any payment fees. I was also clear in my pms that this was the case.

Prices for the gear on this thread DO NOT INCLUDE PAYMENT FEES - IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE NORMAL PAYPAL, FEES ARE ON YOU!!!!!

Okay everyone - there have now been two buyers send me payment (while I was on military travel) that has incurred fees when I was exceptionally clear in my original post that my prices do not include any payment fees. I was also clear in my pms that this was the case.

Prices for the gear on this thread DO NOT INCLUDE PAYMENT FEES - IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE NORMAL PAYPAL, FEES ARE ON YOU!!!!!

Fees? what Fees vicenzajay?

Moresound....if you're a "confirmed" (or some word like that) of paypal, to receive payment that is not a "gift" incurs a 2.9% fee (plus some amount to start)....the fee is significantly higher with international transactions. I try to price my items right at the very bottom of what I am willing to sell them for - if they don't sell at those prices, I'm fine keeping them. I would prefer to use payment methods other than paypal - and I try to be accepting of just about any method out there - caveat being that if the buyer wants to use paypal, he or she needs to pay an amount that covers the paypal fees unless they want to send the payment as a gift.

Cheers!
Jay

Bumping this thread back to the top....Jacques Trinity and Mojohand Nebula still available - as are all the cables...

Back