Bunch of stuff - Help me out please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickW

Don't read this
I just found out I need lots of work on my vehicle...and I'm still unemployed. (Break out the violins). Anyway, I have all this stuff collecting dust and I'd like to move it. Best offer will take things, but please keep shipping costs in mind...you'll have to cover that. The posted prices are what I was originally asking and naturally, buying multiple items will get you a better price.
I'm near Boston and my zip is 02382. Oh - and I'm on the good guys list quite a bit. Thanks.

8 channel Snakes: (I need these gone)
8 - 10' X 1/4"TS-1/4" TS. $15 each
6 - 10' X 1/4" insert. $15 each
1 - 10' X 1/4"TS-RCA. $15
4 - 10' X RCA-RCA. $15 each
2 - 13' X 1/4"TS-RCA. $20 each
4 - 13' X 1/4" insert. $20 each
5 - 20' X 1/4"TS-RCA. $25 each
14 - 20' X 1/4"TS-1/4"TS. $25 each

Behringer XR4400 4 channel noise gate. Racked, never used. $60

Alesis MidiVerb III. $50

Peavey AMR NGT-2 2-channel noise gate. $40

Furman Quadgate $50

Whirlwind Medussa 8 channel snake. Has 16 input box, but only 8 channels wired up. Could have been a breakout box at one time. Works fine. $50

Old Turner Dynamic 330 mic. Strange screw on plug. Includes ¼” female adapter. Don’t know if it works…don’t have cable. $50

Original Shure Dynamic 55SW mic. Strange three pin screw on plug connector. Don’t know if it works – no cable. $75

Hosa switchbox. SLW-333. Made for switching between multiple sources (monitors). $50

DJ mixer $25

Cry Baby Wah pedal – Dunlop version. Excellent condition.$50

Crest vs450 power amp. $150 (w/2 space SKB case $175)

CAD drum mic set. Excellent condition. Used only in studio. $175

Boss PN-2 pedal tremelo-pan. Discontinued. This has never been used. As new condition. $60 SOLD!

24 channel Microphone snake - 50' long, female XLR's on the box end and 1/4" TRS on the fan end (it was plugged into a patchbay setup). Was custom made by Rapco for my studio. Was used as a permanent install until studio closed. $150.

Items I won't ship (too heavy) - but welcome to local pickup:

Pair Behringer powered speakers (B300) sound and look brand new. 15" and horn, 350 watts. $400
Biamp 12 channel mixer with case. Older but works fine. $75
Crest vS450 power amp. $150
Pianotone keyboard. Made in Italy (70’s?) Know nothing about this. $25
Keyboard case. $40
Elk amp head. Old solid state from the 70’s. Know nothing about this except I tried it out and it works. Pots a bit dirty. $75

Last edited:
Hate to sound stupid... but I'm good at it, so...

The "Insert" patch cables. Are these 4 TRS on one end to 8 TS on the other? I'm in the market for cables.

Thanks

eyeteeth said:
Hate to sound stupid... but I'm good at it, so...

The "Insert" patch cables. Are these 4 TRS on one end to 8 TS on the other? I'm in the market for cables.

Thanks
That's exactly what they are...so, you're not stupid. ;)

hungovermorning said:
Wish I was closer to Boston, I'd love to take that Italian Keyboard off your hands.
I'd be willing to ship if you're willing to pay shipping. That's actually not that heavy (maybe in the 20-25 pound range...but that's a guess). I know to ship a guitar cost me almost $30 and this wouldn't be that big...maybe as heavy, but not as large...so I'm not sure what UPS would charge. Less than that though, I would assume. Up to you.

RickW said:
I'd be willing to ship if you're willing to pay shipping. That's actually not that heavy (maybe in the 20-25 pound range...but that's a guess). I know to ship a guitar cost me almost $30 and this wouldn't be that big...maybe as heavy, but not as large...so I'm not sure what UPS would charge. Less than that though, I would assume. Up to you.

Yeah, let's do it. Figure out something fair to charge and send meoff a paypal invoice smwalus at ilstu.edu

hungovermorning said:
Yeah, let's do it. Figure out something fair to charge and send meoff a paypal invoice smwalus at ilstu.edu
I'll try to get a price tomorrow. I want you to know that I don't even know if this works. I got it with a package deal that I bought so I never tried it out, plugged it in or anything. It's been sitting in my storage unit since last year. That's all I know. Don't want to mislead you. Here's a pic if it helps.

Attachments

• pianotone reduced.JPG
    pianotone reduced.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 228
RickW said:
I'll try to get a price tomorrow. I want you to know that I don't even know if this works. I got it with a package deal that I bought so I never tried it out, plugged it in or anything. It's been sitting in my storage unit since last year. That's all I know. Don't want to mislead you. Here's a pic if it helps.

I think it's worth the chance, it'd be neat if you coud see if it powers on though, no other expansive testing required, I understand the whole as is thing, maybe a dead key, scratchy pots, etc. but powering on would be a good sign. If you don't want to see if it powers on, I'd understand.

hungovermorning said:
I think it's worth the chance, it'd be neat if you coud see if it powers on though, no other expansive testing required, I understand the whole as is thing, maybe a dead key, scratchy pots, etc. but powering on would be a good sign. If you don't want to see if it powers on, I'd understand.
I tried it out. It powers up fine, some keys not working, couldn't hear the vibrato (used headphones so signal was very quiet), and the harpsicord slider (on the bottom with the missing knob) is stuck in position.I'm figuring shipping to be about $25.

Pics!

Here's pics of things.

Attachments

• ADAT XT 1.JPG
    ADAT XT 1.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 17
  • CAD mic 1.JPG
    CAD mic 1.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Cry Baby.JPG
    Cry Baby.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Hosa switch 1.JPG
    Hosa switch 1.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 16
More pics!

Here's more. If you need to see anything else, let me know. :)

Attachments

• Furman 1 reduced.JPG
    Furman 1 reduced.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 20
  • insert snakes 10 multi reduced.JPG
    insert snakes 10 multi reduced.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Multigate 1 reduced.JPG
    Multigate 1 reduced.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Whirlwind snake.JPG
    Whirlwind snake.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 22
Pics of mics.

Attachments

• Shure 55sw.JPG
    Shure 55sw.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 20
  • Turner 330.JPG
    Turner 330.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 16
Hey eyeteeth!

...you out there?? I have your things packaged and ready to go, but I have someone else interested in the 24 channel snake (I haven't responded to him yet, but I'd like to tell him something - though he hasn't committed to it either). Not trying to pressure you...just wondering where you went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back