==BETA test a new Music Search Engine!!==

soundflavor

Hey, I hope you guys don't mind but I'm helping to produce a great new web site for the music community. It's a sort of music search engine. Instead of always searching for music with only artist and genre, we have made a web site where you can search for songs by what the lyrics are about, how active a song is, or what instruments are in the song. For example, you can search for music that has acoustic guitars, slow tempo and about love. It will bring up a list that fits all that criteria. Furthermore based on the music you listen to, it will suggest other members that enjoy the same taste of music as you. I think this is a really cool music that will change the way you look for music. Give it shot and let me know what you think! Thanks!!

http://www.soundflavor.com/join/1527

P.S. If you use Netscape, you can listen to the songs on the site without paying for streamwaves. I'm not sure why this works but it does so try it out!

wakeupbomb said:
Wouldn't it spell MAPS is you had dyslexia? I like maps. They're so much fun to look at and find stuff on.

I like chocolate. Mmmm. Good stuff. Maps are good too. :D

Back