Beginner Home Recording Setup!

thecongo

So you want to get into home recording but can't afford to spend alot of money? Then here is your deal. I am currently upgrading my home studio and getting rid of my old setup. I have made many great recordings with this setup (ask to hear sound samples), but I'm upgrading to 16 track analog so the old stuff has to go.

What is exactly for sale???

-Alesis ADAT Blackface- Less than 600 hours on the heads-Might be closer to 500 but I'm not sure at this time. The machine has been looked after for a while and is in great condition. It sounds really great.

-Yamaha RM804 Mixing Board- This board has served me well for 4 years or more. It has been looked after and all the inputs have been cleaned on a regular basis. It has a Mic/Line Switch for every channel so that there is no additional patching needed to switch what you want to listen to. A really quiet piece of equipment.

- 16 Channel Snake RCA-RCA- To connect the two units together- One side needs to be replaced with 1/4" adapters, the adapters can be bought online for less than 20 bucks for 16 of them. This thing sounds great as well.

-ADAT Cleaning Tape- Only recently bought- I cleaned my heads after 20 hours of use to make sure that every time they would be sounding great

- A bunch of old ADAT tapes and one new unused unformatted HHB ADAT tape-

-Vintage Electro-voice 635 Microphone- A neat weird little mic that I've only used a few times.

- One unused XLR cable

I'm asking $600 or BO, which is a good deal since this stuff cost me around $1100 when I purchased it all myself. If you are interested please e-mail me, and I'll give you my phone number so we can chat. I want to sell this to someone who will actually use it, so I'm apprehensive to hawk it on ebay. Thanks!

thecongostudio@yahoo.com

Back