Bad Guys List, part II

I don't have anyone to add to the list, but the other thread had so much potential that I thought I'd start another one.

Anyways, back to boingoman.....

ez_willis said:
Anyways, back to boingoman.....

i got a pm from him saying he is in the hospital with a life threatening illness...and has been since an hour after he bought the rack...and his girlfriend just brought him his computer to the hospital so he could respond to me.

amazing.

Mike

bigtoe said:
i got a pm from him saying he is in the hospital with a life threatening illness...and has been since an hour after he bought the rack...and his girlfriend just brought him his computer to the hospital so he could respond to me.

amazing.

Mike
Hmmm, that sounds weird, but he has been here for a long time so I hope it works out soon for you.

Hey Bigtoe, where are you in the Cleveland area? I am in Aurora.

for all i know the dude ain't lyin'!

i'm on Rock and Roll Blvd (E9th across from the Rock Hall) right now! i live in Berea tho...

bring back sea world!

Mike

bigtoe said:
bring back sea world!

Mike

I live a mile from it. The traffic 6 years ago was incredible, now there is none. Geauga Lake has been losing big money.

I was just in Berea, we recorded a CD at B-W Kulas Hall.

Boingoman has always been on the level around here, so I wouldn't worry too much about a transaction going south. He's got my vote of trust, and if something is taking longer than usual, I would say that there has to be a good reason for it.

musicguru111 said:
Used to work for Papa Johns in Aurora...From Near Kent....Know that area well....SIX FLAGS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you the one that delivered that dog-food crap pizza to me? :mad: :D I live in Barrington right near Papa Johns, which is now a Pizza hut takeout. Pizza hut sucks too but its better than Papa Johns.

lol...you live in barrington place those apartments behind the plaza center?or those rich homes where thome lives?hehe.. sure it aint a pizza pan store now...same ownerws theres just sucked the first time..and trying it again..

musicguru111 said:
lol...you live in barrington place those apartments behind the plaza center?or those rich homes where thome lives?hehe.. sure it aint a pizza pan store now...same ownerws theres just sucked the first time..and trying it again..
I live in the apts. I'm a musician, I cant afford Barrington homes, the apts are high enough! I used to see Thome a lot at Heinens and he would jog on our place.

Its not a Pizza Pan, we ordered last week.

i was kidding when i asked if you lived in the homes..if you lived there you would be buying used gear..:) or even be a musician...wow i know the stupid owners have a pizza pan in ravenna .....if you have lived there more that 5 yrs i probaly delivered that cardboard pizza to you...hehe

musicguru111 said:
i was kidding when i asked if you lived in the homes..if you lived there you would be buying used gear..:) or even be a musician...wow i know the stupid owners have a pizza pan in ravenna .....if you have lived there more that 5 yrs i probaly delivered that cardboard pizza to you...hehe
Yeah I knew you were kidding. I have lived here 8 years. We only did Papa Johns a few times, it was just too horrible to digest. This is a nice area to live but it really needs some places to eat, there is nothing here.

next time yer in the neighborhood feel free to give a ring...you can buy me a beer! :D

just kidding...my pops teaches at BW! hope the cd went well!

bigtoe said:
next time yer in the neighborhood feel free to give a ring...you can buy me a beer! :D

just kidding...my pops teaches at BW! hope the cd went well!

No, YOU can buy me a coke. :D

I work downtown, I play for the Opera and most of the shows at Playhouse square. I probably will have a gig or two at Nautica or Tower City, I usually have some in the summer. I play with the Pops at Severance too.

....except for the boingoman thing. :(

Even though he insults me constantly, I think it's hilarious and would be somewhat sad if he died, probably.

DavidK said:
No, YOU can buy me a coke. :D

I work downtown, I play for the Opera and most of the shows at Playhouse square. I probably will have a gig or two at Nautica or Tower City, I usually have some in the summer. I play with the Pops at Severance too.

i just saw the cleveland orchestra...those seats are too small!

give a ring if yer down town and would like lunch...440-227-8559...my mom and pops are classical peeps. cool you have that gig!!

ez- hilarious - i dunno anything about him really except for that email! sorry for the hijackin...we ohia people don't get out much.

pax out.

Mike

Back