Bad Guys List

moresound

Loud Sun Studios
:mad: Didn't go so well for me! :mad:

User name u2bonoman (goes by other names on other boards) stiffed me in a trade deal.
Back around Sept. He wanted to trade me a 5fish prototype preamp for factory matched pair of SDCs.
Which I mailed off to him and to this day haven't gotten my traded unit.

Fortunately for me I have his name, address, and phone number and most of all delivery confirmation and insurance papers.
I think this week coming I will go to my post master and start to file for federal crime of fraud by mail.

I hate to do it but I will give him one more chance with a phone call to tell him of my intentions then proceed with the formalities if I don't get what was suppose to be sent to me or my microphones back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here You can see his post if you look for it under pay it forward,
funny thing was he told me that his friend -5fish maker- told him to not trade it and to delete the post and I had already quoted him and he asked me to delete my quoted post as well so I did then he said that we could do the trade as his friend said that he thought that it would be OK..

I will go to my post master and start to file for federal crime of fraud by mail.
Interesting.
I had a buyer claim that they didn't get their package, tonight but when I checked their tracking number it shows up as having been delivered about 3 hours before they wrote to me.
If it turns out to be anything other than a genuine mistake, I'll follow your lead.

Here in the states I was told by my post master to go ahead and place the complaint with the postal inspectors, they just love to bring down these bad guys!

I'll give u2bonoman one last phone call to tell him of my plans and see what happens from there. Fraud by mail hold a big fine and a long federal jail time.

:mad: Didn't go so well for me! :mad:

User name u2bonoman (goes by other names on other boards) stiffed me in a trade deal.
Back around Sept. He wanted to trade me a 5fish prototype preamp for factory matched pair of SDCs.
Which I mailed off to him and to this day haven't gotten my traded unit.

Fortunately for me I have his name, address, and phone number and most of all delivery confirmation and insurance papers.
I think this week coming I will go to my post master and start to file for federal crime of fraud by mail.

I hate to do it but I will give him one more chance with a phone call to tell him of my intentions then proceed with the formalities if I don't get what was suppose to be sent to me or my microphones back.

Sorry to hear this moresound...:(.....not cool on so many levels.

Remarkably, my customer got back to me to say that they had finally received their package 24 hours after I showed them the date and time that USPS delivered it to them.
A miscommunication? I'd like to think so but up until the point that I let them know I had kept a record of the tracking number, their purchase hadn't arrived. They said.
They had sent me two e-mails after the time that the package was delivered.

HA that's what a sent him A matched pair of SDCs.

If you want to I can lend you a LDC for vocals what do you want to try?

Haha, no thanks. I really appreciate the offer, I genuinely do, but I don't wanna be responsible for someone else's stuff - especially when mail is involved.

There's a member here who lives in my city and made the same offer. I haven't taken him up on it, but I might, and I can just drive to his house.

Thank you though. :)

Back