Bad Guys List

And all I'm saying is handle it in private.
Moresound will be the first to admit if he was wrong.
Two deaths and "Homeless" is a huge guilt trip.

Henry chose rightly to handle it in public, and he was answered in public...why would there be any guilt trip from anyone? sounds like a genuine mistake..Ive had it happen before because of old paypal addresses and was none the wiser until months later

anyway..its good news though not such good news for u2bonomans grandfather :(

In what insane world is admitting you goofed up PUBLICLY a misstep? Let's reiterate. This thread was made PUBLIC by someone who had a problem with me. In order to clear my name with everyone who has witnessed this PUBLIC thread, I had to try and clear my name in PUBLIC. In a normal world, that would help my case because I'm man enough to admit in PUBLIC that I made a mistake.

The thread was only made public after moresound's many attempts to contact you privately failed. What's the guy supposed to think when he doesn't get his gear and then you ignore his messages for 3 months? If I sent you some mics and then you avoided me for 3 months when I asked you where my stuff was, I'd think you ripped me off too.

The thread was only made public after moresound's many attempts to contact you privately failed. What's the guy supposed to think when he doesn't get his gear and then you ignore his messages for 3 months? If I sent you some mics and then you avoided me for 3 months when I asked you where my stuff was, I'd think you ripped me off too.

Obviously, but I wasn't avoiding anyone. I had moved into a new place with a new number, and I didn't think there was even a problem until moresound found me on another forum (using the same username). I thought he had gotten the item a long time ago. Now that I know that is not the case, I am simply trying to own up to my mistake in the correct way, which is exactly what I have done. The accusation was made public, so I apologized in public. At any rate, let's not dwell on this any longer, as this is all being dealt with accordingly, and I'm going to be re-shipping it with confirmation within the hour.

.... let's not dwell on this any longer, as this is all being dealt with accordingly, and I'm going to be re-shipping it with confirmation within the hour.

Agreed. I'm just saying how suspicious it looked. I'm glad it's finally all cleared up.

I'm here to also back up u2bonoman a bit.

Jim Lad, I really can't understand your viewpoint on this at all. There is NOTHING wrong with u2 owning up publicly to his mistake. If he had never done it in here, and he geniunely was a 'good guy', then his reputation would still be screwed unless Henry posted later to inform the public of the mistake.

Also, Henry is definitely not "wrong" about anything. There's no "if" about it.. he thought he got scammed and wanted to inform everyone else for their sake. I'm sure it was also a good way for him to vent. I'd want to do the same.

I'm here to also back up u2bonoman a bit.

Jim Lad, I really can't understand your viewpoint on this at all. There is NOTHING wrong with u2 owning up publicly to his mistake. If he had never done it in here, and he geniunely was a 'good guy', then his reputation would still be screwed unless Henry posted later to inform the public of the mistake.

Also, Henry is definitely not "wrong" about anything. There's no "if" about it.. he thought he got scammed and wanted to inform everyone else for their sake. I'm sure it was also a good way for him to vent. I'd want to do the same.

Thanks. And I agree, Henry is not wrong about a thing. He's a very nice guy, and I enjoyed talking to him quite a bit. Never in my life would I want to scam anyone, especially someone like him. It was both a misunderstanding and a mistake on my part, and now it's all cleared up so I hope my name is at least a little less tarnished.

Hey who wants to do a trade? LOL. Ok, let's not go there.

Don't sweat it, dude. Both sides interpreted events based on the only information they had available at the time, and turned out to be mistaken when all the facts were in.

Jim Lad, I really can't understand your viewpoint on this at all. There is NOTHING wrong with u2 owning up publicly to his mistake. If he had never done it in here, and he genuinely was a 'good guy', then his reputation would still be screwed unless Henry posted later to inform the public of the mistake.
Perhaps that's because you didn't read the whole thread.
Nevertheless: The thread did catch his attention and has prompted the individual to honour his side of the trade four months after the fact.
Apparently that's okay around here.
Hey who wants to do a trade?
Austin?
Would you?

The thread did catch his attention and has prompted the individual to honour his side of the trade four months after the fact.
Apparently that's okay around here.

There's no denying that's what it looks like. But we really can't prove things didn't happen the way he says, nor can we prove he intended to rip Henry off - no matter how damning the circumstantial evidence appears to be. Moreover, we run the risk off libel if we make assertions that later prove to be untrue. So, whether or not that's okay around here, there's no mileage in continuing to press the matter. This thread has served its purpose: Henry is getting his gear, a lot of people are now wary of trading with u2bonoman, and u2bonoman will most likely think twice before trying to screw anyone here again - if indeed that was his intention.

This thread has served its purpose: Henry is getting his gear, a lot of people are now wary of trading with u2bonoman, and u2bonoman will most likely think twice before trying to screw anyone here again - if indeed that was his intention.

I agree with you - there's no denying it looks like that was my intention, but it really wasn't. If it was, no one would have ever heard from "u2bonoman" here again, nor would I be using this same username in other forums... one in particular where I have been a very respected member for 9 years. But as you say, this thread has served its purpose, and this is the finality of my defense.

Looking good!
Your item was processed through and left our GREENSBORO, NC 27495 facility on February 09, 2011 at 7:04 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I agree with you - there's no denying it looks like that was my intention, but it really wasn't. If it was, no one would have ever heard from "u2bonoman" here again, nor would I be using this same username in other forums... one in particular where I have been a very respected member for 9 years. But as you say, this thread has served its purpose, and this is the finality of my defense
The defence rests, Your Honour.

Henry?

Really?

I thought moresound would have a cool name like ...... Mophisto or somethin'

Back