Bad Guys List

Dude, it's 25 degrees today. I'm not paddling anywhere. We're gonna have to pick up about 30 more farenheits for me to even leave the house. :D

Wow, I can't believe this thread. I'm the "bad guy". As I told moresound, I just didn't get a delivery confirmation #. This was my first trade and I goofed it by not doing that, because had I done so I would have realized in OCTOBER that it was returned to me at my grandfather's address (which I listed because my wife and I were in the process of moving - we were homeless and now we're not). He died in November and this was stored away. Now my grandmother has just died as of last week, so it has been found because my mom and I were going through stuff and I saw the package with "return to sender" on it.

I am resending it to moresound tomorrow with a delivery confirmation. I apologize that my first trade went horribly south, and it looks like my name is now tarnished. I just want to make it right.

Thanks.

Boy: I think I'd have handled that a little more privately.
Unless of course, I just wanted to embarrass someone.

You think you've just helped your case?
Seriously.
Give the guy a call or a PM and deal with it privately.
He will be the first to admit when he's wrong but what you just did is a bit of a miss-step.

You added that after my response. What are you talking about? I'm trying to clear myself. This thread is public so why wouldn't I clear myself in public?
Yeah!
I edited that in about 30 secs after I posted.
Much like I'm doing right now.
You must have been right on it.

You think you've just helped your case?
Seriously.
Give the guy a call or a PM and deal with it privately.
He will be the first to admit when he's wrong but what you just did is a bit of a miss-step.

In what insane world is admitting you goofed up PUBLICLY a misstep? Let's reiterate. This thread was made PUBLIC by someone who had a problem with me. In order to clear my name with everyone who has witnessed this PUBLIC thread, I had to try and clear my name in PUBLIC. In a normal world, that would help my case because I'm man enough to admit in PUBLIC that I made a mistake.

IMHO....

Humbly accept the criticism(s) and apologize profusely....."trying" so hard to prove you are not a bad guy only makes others more suspicious.

If it was a horrible misunderstanding, as you claim, handling this with tact and grace will be your best bet to winning back the general trust of members on this forum.

IMHO....

Humbly accept the criticism(s) and apologize profusely....."trying" so hard to prove you are not a bad guy only makes others more suspicious.

If it was a horrible misunderstanding, as you claim, handling this with tact and grace will be your best bet to winning back the general trust of members on this forum.

That's the thing. I did handle it with tact, by coming on here and admitting like a man that I made a mistake. I wouldn't have to be "trying so hard to prove" I'm not a bad guy if I wasn't being shot down in my attempt to make this right. Shooting someone down when they admit their mistakes is not being tactful or showing grace.

That's the thing. I did handle it with tact, by coming on here and admitting like a man that I made a mistake. I wouldn't have to be "trying so hard to prove" I'm not a bad guy if I wasn't being shot down in my attempt to make this right. Shooting someone down when they admit their mistakes is not being tactful or showing grace.
I gotta jump in here and take U2bonomans' side despite his screen name ....... :D ........

He DID come in and take his lumps like a man, admitted screwing up and addressed the issue.
That's what a man does and really, what else could you ask for?
If moresound gets his stuff then all is well and U2bonoman (snicker) simply screwed up, as we all do, and made good on the trade.
I applaud him being willing to publically deal with it.

All I'm saying is you might have to take a couple "lumps". No one likes getting screwed over, and many people get over protective because they too have been screwed over. This appears to NOT be the case here....let Moresound chime in, when the transaction is over and both parties have been satisfied, then people will see that and draw their own conclusions.

"Thou doth protest too much" for my comfort. No one has even called you a worthless fuck or anything like that....which is what I would have done if I felt you screwed me over.

Relax, take some lumps and your true intentions will show through.....:)

Glad its getting sorted Henry....good for manning up u2bonoman

no one elses business

And all I'm saying is handle it in private.
Moresound will be the first to admit if he was wrong.
Two deaths and "Homeless" is a huge guilt trip.

It would be no one else's business had it not inspired a thread called the bad guys list....

Truth is, everyone who read that thread was probably under the assumption that u2bonoman was a scumbag. I see both sides clearly. I do A LOT of business by mail due to my geographical location. This is an ongoing concern for me although I have yet to have a bad experience....knock on wood.

That is what drew/kept my attention....sounds like a happy ending....nice.

We are in contact with each other now, and as I writing I'm waiting on a confirmation delivery number then on to the delivery of the item.
So as it is now we are on are way to completing this transaction then all will be rectified.

Last edited:
Great, fantastic! I think that's all anyone wanted to hear.....although I don't personally know moresound, he always comes off as pretty swell cat always willing to lend some help, a joke, or even a mic. Glad that it's gonna have a happy ending for the two parties involved.

I gotta jump in here and take U2bonomans' side despite his screen name ....... :D ........

He DID come in and take his lumps like a man, admitted screwing up and addressed the issue.
That's what a man does and really, what else could you ask for?
If moresound gets his stuff then all is well and U2bonoman (snicker) simply screwed up, as we all do, and made good on the trade.
I applaud him being willing to publically deal with it.

^^^This^^^

We are in contact with each other now, and as I writing I'm waiting on a confirmation delivery number than on to the delivery of the item.
So as it is now we are on are way to completing this transaction then all will be rectified.

good news

/fin

Back