Thread: Antelope Zen Studio Plus - mint/open box

Thanks

Antelope Zen Studio Plus - mint/open box

Sign in to disable this ad
    Absolutely mint (actually just open box) Zen Studio Plus interface. Thunderbolt and USB2 protocols. All original packaging, manual, cords (USB and power) included.

Only opened to verify operation. Studio is heading in another direction (not necessarily mobile recording), so we're deciding to sell this while it's still new.

All FPGA effects included that are eligible for this interface. These range from vintage EQs and Compressors to Guitar/Bass amplification and cab emulations. Includes Antelope's proprietary Auraverb insert as well - superb for vocal tracking, etc.

12 Class A Preamps - including two guitar reamp inputs
    DB-25 inputs/outputs in addition to SPDIF/ADAT/Word Clock/etc.
    Antelope crystal (oven controlled) clocking. This could/should be the digital clock for your entire studio.
    Convenient carry handle designed as part of the interface.
    Thunderbolt (2)/USB (2) - original USB cable included (and still new)

These are still listing at some outlets for almost $2K or more. Get this virtually new unit at an incredibly discounted price. Local pickup okay (and actually preferred - I will make you a really good deal for local pickup).

(I will appropriately insure the package, so if something does not work, we're both covered. I would rather do this than deal with returns, given that it is an open box item. It's brand new and has been turned on and all functions verified, so it's being sold as is - i.e., in open box/mint condition. If something turns up wrong with it, that will be due to something happening in shipping, so we'll use postal insurance for that.)

$1180 plus actual shipping. This is also on Reverb for a bit higher to help with fees - but doing the sale with PayPal will protect us both and save both of us money.

Pics:

antelope-zen-studio-plus-1-jpgantelope-zen-studio-plus-2-jpgantelope-zen-studio-plus-3-jpgantelope-zen-studio-plus-4-jpgantelope-zen-studio-plus-5-jpg
    Last edited by vicenzajay; 11-22-2019 at 15:31.

Thanks
    Price drop to $1175 plus actual shipping. Brand new condition (just open box - verified all functionality). Superb deal for 12 pristine preamps and full suite of FPGA effects (and Thunderbolt connectivity!).

Thread Information