Alesis 16 track ADAT rig

tascam4ever

I have 2 working ADAT units, (1) 18 bit model & (1) 20 bit model, a Tascam M2516 8 buss console, Alto compressor/limiter,Alesis BRC remote control, Rack rider power modules, patch bay, many ADAT blank and recorded on once tapes, all the necessary hard wire snakes necessary to hook everything up, a rolling rack mount for the ADATs and other pieces of the listed equipment as well as countless 1/4 " patch cords, XLR mic cords, RCA cords,ADAT manuals, M2516 manual, BRC manual, and all available for a local pick up.
Too much stuff to try and ship.

Just make me an offer.

I no longer use any of this fine gear anymore. It was all working fine when I disassembled all of it to move to my retirement home.

The ADAT's, Alto, Rackrider and patchbay are all still mounted in the rolling rack.

Last edited:
What they don't allow home recording at your retirement home!

I'll never retire then. :cursing:

:):):) No they allow it but there is not enough space to set all that gear up. I just don't need that big of a rig these days. My Tascam 246 4 track and a Roland drum machine, Alesis Wedge, a small sub-mixer, UA pre-amp, BBE, a few Neuman mics, SM57, and a Tascam 112 ( in flawless condition) & HHb CD recorder to mix & master to and my original Fender 65 Blackface Deluxe Reverb amp and my Telecaster & Stratocaster are about all I need now.
I've had years of recording other people. Now it's my turn to capture some of my own ideas and songs just for me. I'm good with that

here are some pictures of my last home studio... the ADAT set-up.....

DSCN2355.jpg

DSCN2356.jpg

DSCN2358.jpg

DSCN2359.jpg

DSCN2362.jpg

this was the view of the control room from the vocal booth window

DSCN2360.jpg

this was the vocal booth

Back