acoustic / electric amp for sale

gusfinley

I've decided that I have no more use for my Acoustic Electric amp. asking $300.

Its a Laney EA65 - truly unique amp. 2 Channels one for an Acoustic guitar AND ONE FOR AN ELECTRIC GUITAR!!

Its a 65W, 1x10 combo w/ switchable tweeter and spring reverb and master volume.

The Acoustic channel has controls for Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, reverb, Frequency and depth (anti-feedback section) and has inputs for both active and passive pickups.

The electric channel has inputs for active and passive pickups and controls for: gain, treble, mid, bass, drive, level, reverb.

The Distorion and reverb are footswitchable via a two channel footswitch. The channel (as in acoustic or electric or both) can be switched by the back panel or a single channel footswitch. No footswitches would be inluded in the sale (I just made my own cheap one)

The Cabnet is built to tilt back to a 45 degree angle for easy monitoring.

It has a headphone jack, 4ohm min output with jack for connecting to external cabinet. It also has a DI/Line jack so that the unit can be used as an "active monitor" (run at full power so you can control the volume using a mixer)

I've used this amp as a acoutic amp / electric amp/ pa system - really for ALL kinds of stuff. It is very versatile and if you need a amp that will do all sorts of stuff- this is the one!!

email gusfinley@hotmail.com if interested

Back