(2) 16 space racks in St. Louis! (maybe Indianapolis)

johnny5dm

So... I bought these from a guy on here a few months back, thinking I'd be staying in St. Louis for awhile. Well, it turns out that I may be moving soon, so I'm trying to clean house. They've never been assembled while I've had them.

2 - 16 space racks, 30" tall and 16" deep, black.

Looking to get $50 for them, PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING. Any interest in St. Louis or Indiana (family there... might be able to work that out)? Anyone want to pay to have them shipped?

Can you put up a pic?

Something from the front, at a slight angle, so that you see a little of the side and a little of the top, as well as the front?

I really want a slant top, but at that price, maybe I could reconsider.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was just about to build a couple of 14-space racks, but there's no way i could pull it off for $50...

are they metal, or wood, or what?

Hey guys - well, here's the issue - I bought them from a guy who disassembled them, and I've never put them together, so I'm not entirely sure what they look like! I believe that they're just square - vertical front. They're wood - black laminate. Right now, I have someone interested, but it's not a done deal yet... if it falls through, then I'll pull them out and put one together so you guys can see what it looks like.

Back