MCI JH-600 input trafos on JH-500 Desk Frame

dualflip

Audio Engineer
Hello everyone, i have an MCI JH-528 C mixing console, i have the no line input transformers version on the frame, instead it has the diff amps in there. I recently bought 28 MCI JH-600 input trafos taken from a dead console. What i want to do is to install this in my console, before the diff amps, it wont be an easy job, because i think i may modify a little bit the diff amp circuitry, specifically resistor values.

So my first question is this: Does any one knows the ratio and impedance ratio of the JH-600 input trafos????, i think the JH-500 uses 1:4 input trafos, but i dont know if the JH-600 are the same, i also dont know the impedance ratio of the trafos of the JH-600, here are some pics of the JH-600 trafos, 2 blue wires on the primary side, and 2 red wires on the secondaries, green i think is ground:

Now here's a pic of the line input trafos used on the JH-500 console:

My second question is this, does any one knows the mods i should perform to the diff amp on my JH-500 C if i want to wire the trafos in it?, i mean for instance on JH-500 D series, the diff amp is found inside the I/O module, but here my diff amps are where the trafos should be...

Here's the JH-500 diff amp schematic:

Thanks For your help

Ok, no one answered but ok, if anyone wants to know, i find out they were actually output trafos 1:1 600:600 ohm :) party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back