Antares AMM-1 (hardware) power pin-out ?

old_audio

Hello:
after a couple of cross-country moves, I find my trusty old Antares AMM-1 missing it's power adapter. Anyone know the pin-out of the power socket ? It requires 10.5VAC and 17VAC X 2 (I think). If you have an old hardware version of this unit... could you measure the voltages on the male plug from the power adapter?

Thanks, Durff

PS: Couldn't find anything on google, etc... Antares won't let me log in to their support as I don't own any of their plug-ins.

Have you tried just emailing them? ...techsupport@antarestech.com

I shall ask at SoS for you. The 7 pin DIN plugs are rare now but can be found (might have one). You will need bloody good eyes and V steady hand to solder your own.

Dave.

Does attached help? It seems 10.5V is on pin 1 referenced to pin 2 and 17V on pin 3 ref 2?

This is just a guess though and destruction could follow if wrong. I have posted the problem at SoS forum. In the meantime I would look for a couple of 7 pin DIN plugs AND a 7 pin socket, makes cobbling and testing a gash supply easier and safer.

BTW I would think 9V AC and 18V AC would be close enough since finding rats with those exact voltages will be tricky.

Dave.

Attachments

• ANTARES PSU.png
    ANTARES PSU.png
    682.1 KB · Views: 46
Have you tried just emailing them? ...techsupport@antarestech.com Dave.

Dave: Yes, I have... apparently, the software group did not keep any information from the older Antares hardware. Antares won't let me log in to their support, as I don't own any of their plug-ins.

Thanks, Mike

Back