starbuck26
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually my band just broke up due to the fact that the guitarist didn't want to gig and my drummer was a total drunk. I'm looking to start a new project.

BTW: you're leaving these comments in your own visitor section because the threading capabilities of this forum suck.
    Hah. Providence! I'm in Cambridge, MA. We should do a show trade sometime. Where do you guys play down there?
    Oh, and that bar sucked a lot but they loved us until "Jesus Loves Cock" hit youtube with the bar's name on it.

Never called us back for gigs after that.
    I just randomly checked your profile and saw this reply, too funny.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree about filtercrunch, it was more a "I"m in the background don't really pay attention to me" kind of piece than it should have been.

I'm in Providence, RI...You?
    Dude,

I did listen, and I did enjoy it. Sorry for not getting back a little earlier. My favorite of the tracks by far is My God Has Died, that seems like the most straight-noise track of the bunch. Of the others, I think Filtercrunch was pretty interesting; I like long tone-sweeps (for lack of a better term) like that, but it feels like it needs more going on than just that.

The band video was pretty good too. Although I do agree that's a shitty bar. Looks like a terrible place to play. Where are you from, anyway?

Cheers man,
    tom
    Here are some links.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/120201/new.mpg

Some of it is noise, one is a very NSFW video and some is a mix of noise and electronica that was part of a noise rock opera that I abandoned years ago.

The last link is a gig my band did at a shitty bar. I included it for shits and giggles.
    Sorry for the awkward links.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for listening!
    You kinda lost me with your message on my profile... was it a response to something I posted somewhere?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back