Jan 6 ratings dud

I didn't watch the hearings. I generally disregard anything asserted by politicians.

However, Republicans attempted to violently overthrow an American election, based on nothing but lies.

Hundreds of individuals - all of whom are faithful Trump supporters (dupes) are rightfully going to jail for it, but the wider sickness that led them to attack America is mostly unreconciled.

Therefore the January 6th committee is extremely important. While I didn't watch, I have paid close attention to the evidence that was presented.

Last edited:
Mr. Schiff said his erection was incited.
He said so. :giggle:
They haven't shown anything new.
Just the same old cliches
dud :yawn:

Last edited:
Mr. Schiff can't help it, y'all.
Here he is on national television.
Listen closely....
Did he really say that? :giggle:
*blush*

What's this?
I heard the January shit hearing was been postponed?
Children find this man a bit frightening too.

adam_schiff2.jpg

Trying to undo an election... 4 years ago...
Mr. Schiff reads nursery rhymes to children.
Scary...

You make jokes about a president that caused the first violent transfer of power this country has seen. You still support him. You’d still vote for him.

The Associated Press as well as the New York Times and Fox News are all reporting that Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton (as well as other high ranking democratic politicians - but ONLY democrats!) are actually shape-shifting lizard creatures from the dark side of Neptune.

This is serious stuff, folks.

While funny, this illustrates the foundational disagreement of our time: evidence-based thinking vs non-evidence-based thinking.

Trump supporters are able to believe anything, simply because they want to, and with no evidence.

Widespread election fraud? Dangers of COVID vaccines? Q Annon? All of these things are embraced by the bulk of conservatives. None of them have the slightest degree of evidence.

I don't know what can be done about the infantile human penchant to believe whatever feels good.

Back