Election fraud? Forget about it!

Replace corporations with our own? Like it’s that fucking easy to do that? Just like getting a “small loan” for a million dollars. None of us here can qualify for that, despite it being “chump change” as 60s said.
There isn't a frigging DC politician, Democrat or Republican, who hasn't benefited from the free flow of money that "evil corporate bastards" donate to both sides looking to hedge their bets in hopes of receiving favors in return regardless of who won an election.

You tossed out the million dollar amount of money. It is chump change relative to the trillions of dollars of debt that Democrat and Republican presidents, and members of Congress, are equally guilty of overspending what taxpayers can afford.

And yet....American taxpayers are continually being reminded to live within their budget constraints.

As a "news producer", perhaps you could take a look at whatever the SBA is currently doing.

Adam Schiff like a jilted ex-lover with his Trump-obsession, according to Bill Mahar.
That was over 3 years ago. :LOL:

Last edited:
When it comes to fraud....Canadian beer producers are fraudulent.

Specifically, Molson.

How do I know that?

In the later 1980's I was the engineering and manufacturing manager of a company that supplied bottle labeling machinery to many beer bottling facilities.

I visited the Molson facility in Toronto. I was handed a bottle of Molson Light to sample.

I immediately commented that it tasted much better than any Molson Light beer I had ever bought in the U.S.

They laughed, and told me that the beer Molson exports to the U.S. is totally different to what is sold in Canada.

Since then.....I've never purchased Molson beer, Heineken, St. Paulie Girl, or any imported beer.

Voter fraud...... Beer fraud. It's all the same.

Back