Dropped D acoustic "Funk" # Remix

Thanks guys for your comments. The link now reflects Mix 2. I redid one of the lead breaks and did some minor panning. Thanks .. mark

Last edited:
@spantini , I don't know why that happens to me "sometimes" and I can't figure out how to correct it. If I delete a link and try to replace it with a remix link , I get the "oops" message. If I leave it alone the link will work several hours (sometimes 24) hours later. ?? I replaced the link with SoundClick. Thanks .. mark

oh yeah, funk me up. off the bat. nice. i get visions of Monty Montgomery. and Dave Mathews. there is a Mando in there too - so sweet - oh cowbell? more of course.
my back is grooving to the flow if the sweet fingerings - sorry if that sounds gay but this is stream of conscience,

love that the cb is still holding down the fort/

mix is clean as Sunday morning dew.

love it all.

well maybe a bit (lot) more low end.

oh yeah, funk me up. off the bat. nice. i get visions of Monty Montgomery. and Dave Mathews. there is a Mando in there too - so sweet - oh cowbell? more of course.
my back is grooving to the flow if the sweet fingerings - sorry if that sounds gay but this is stream of conscience,

love that the cb is still holding down the fort/

mix is clean as Sunday morning dew.

love it all.

well maybe a bit (lot) more low end.
C'mon, Man.. don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel :D

Here's a new instrumental I'm trying to finish up. Any help on the mix /master or instrumentation will be Greatly appreciated. Thanks .. mark (REMIX down the page)

As far as instrumentation/style goes, I just wanna say that I dig and it reminds me of Rodrigo y Gabriela’s acoustic funkiness! They have more of a flamenco influence, but they have this ‘push’ to their music which I think you have as well.

Back